Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Stfu oliwan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

As soon as he hit it inuit was in

lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

HJB posted:

Now I remember why eskimo-ver your posts

not bad

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sigh another game where all the goals were in the last 4 minutes. Well be hoping for all three points at Norwich next time out.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A utd fan...who lives 300 miles from the ground??

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

Remind me how close you live to your teams ground again

it's much less than 300 miles

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Their run in is piss easy. Whats the opposite of writing something off? Writing something on I guess. I'm writing them on.

not quite. they play us a week on saturday remember

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Bournemouth are going to give us a proper bumming tomorrow, we'll be fielding a team of children to keep our better players fit for Saturday

That seems very silly. Four days rest for goodness sake.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

We are going to draw with Bournemouth, I can feel it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Raffles posted:

lol i've done the same

Maybe I will too and all bets will be returned over fears of An asian betting syndicate

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

We are going to draw with Bournemouth, I can feel it.

:hellyeah:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

could you do that again against watford please

Anything to stop you posting itt

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Saw the football league show and Bournemouth have had it. No way they win their last two after that. Bunch of bottlers if you ask me. You can't buy team spirit like ours.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Hutch broke again?! He's either injured or on a yellow card ffs! Money can't buy team spirit but it could certainly buy us a better player.

harsh to withdraw our physio at half time i thought, the lad hardly put a foot wrong

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Technique wise, he's a pretty decent footballer, not sure we can carry such an injury prone player though.

what happened to will keane

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Dead, along with Bus, May, Nuhiu, etc. It's been a strange season, a potential top 10 finish with one of the worst strike forces in England.

the only three teams who scored less than us are going down lol. its down to the keepers at the end of the day. just one reason why we're sheffields favourite team

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

In an attempt to make the Championship relegation battle more exciting Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, something which normally seems to get a fine.

I'm glad.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The big game tomorrow is the sheffield yorkshire derby at hillsborough against the loving leeds scum. we beat them 6-0 at home last year so should be another thumping even though sky will probably screen some dross like watford brighton just because it kicks off 15 mins earlier.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Funny that we drew at the death with Bournemouth to take them off the top then drew at the death against Watford to take them off the top. Is there any difference to coming first?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

I'm on a badman playoff hype

You're a bunch of bottlers

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You don't finish five points off the champions by being 'bottlers'.

I think losing to the owls and Fulham so late on and dropping out of the automatic promotion places counts as bottling. But I'm prepared to reserve judgement. Should be a great match of course. With two wins against Brentford already this season it will be a fascinating contest.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
you're living in the past pissflaps

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Away goals don't count double though, the Ford's have this one in the onion bag

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Why don't ypu schadenfreude hunters gently caress off this is between me and pissflaps

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That's a fair assessment.you have to think Patrick banford was a black person name but instead he looks like an extra from hobbit village. The whole things nuts.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
If that keepers mistake leads to boro going out it could be described as a grexit

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
"In this second half A touch of self harm" lol if you say so commentator

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Yeah slight defection.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Having a good giggle at all the smalltime haters itt who have suddenly gone quiet lol.

I'm sure ash will be posting again in the morning. Haha

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Boro are third in my list of favourite playoff teams, behind Brentford (local team) and Norwich (blue star error). But I reckon Mick will prevail, sadly.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
:3 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-32686659

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

:D

Notice all the Brentford fans itt have gone very quiet loving shitcunts lol

Sorry pidsflaps I was at the pub

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
you poached an advisor from us, the owls. could nexrt season be the season you finish above us? only time will tell

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I couyldnt really work out what he was supposed to do at wednesday except provide a figleaf of respectability for our no doubt insanely corrupt fishfinger mogul new owner, but i feel sure that our loss is your gain in some indefinable way to do with creative accounting

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
God I hope not

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I don't know anything about either team. Can someone supply some info. Like are they run sustainably, will they go straight back ldown, what are their owners like, who are the glamour players, and a commitment to women's football?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

I'm not melting down just sad.

Norwich were the better side Boro just didn't really turn up.

There's always next season.

N
I
C
E

M
E
L
T
D
O
W