Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
This season I'm mostly looking forward to not having to watch a Chris Hughton side anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Footballs back tonight!

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Watford have had a man sent off after 2 minutes, mental

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bradley Johnson just scored what was described as 'a delicate chip', I think thats one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Howson status?

Its claimed he's injured but presumably thats a smokescreen for the inevitable Madrid move

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Another full set of matches tonight. Just like me, Championship fixtures come thick and fast.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bradley Johnson's too good for this league

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Reminder that Norwich are the best

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Fulham are woeful surely Magath can't last much longer

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Fulham are being literally raped by Derby

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

imo Leeds need to sack whoever that man is and appoint Timmy Sherwood

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Deketh posted:

Norwich having a beautiful (possibly even bootiful) second half, 2-3 after being down 2-0 at half time

Neil Adams is the new messiah Deketh

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Deketh posted:

Yeah Fulham went a bit mental with selling like most of their team, I've never liked em but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards now

We might finally manage to beat them this year.

Also lol gently caress off Cardiff gently caress off Solksjaer with a æ gently caress off Tan, bunch of gay snakes.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'd love a Derby winner

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jack Hunt is a funny name imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Deketh posted:

Norwich take the lead, love me some Alex Tettey. This match sounds (:() all over the place

Never in doubt Deketh we're the best

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Cameron Jerome is the black Grant Holt

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I don't think we're ever going to lose again

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

euroboy posted:

Solskjær is about to get sacked apparently.

Not that surprising he's awful. Apparently Glenn Roeder has been in the stands for the last two Cardiff matches, would be hilarious if they hired him.

Also dunno if anyone else has noticed but there have been a lot more Championship streams about last couple of weeks, mainly on this site, think its because of the new beam back scheme that clubs have got going on.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Streams:

Blackbum vs Derby
Forest vs Fulham

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Fulham are real bad and Assombalonga is real good, this is going to turn into another bumming

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

:getin: Fulham you beauties. Never doubted you for a second

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol at everyone watching Champions League group stage matches while this is going on

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Is this just someone at the game filming it himself

Clubs are starting to beam back match footage to the away team's stadium and somehow this site is getting hold of them, I'm not sure how maybe they are going to betting sites or something as well and then being rebroadcast from there.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Streams:

Brighton vs Blackpool
Derby vs Cardiff
Fulham vs Blackburn
Leeds vs Huddersfield
Middlesbrough vs Brentford
Millwall vs Forest
Norwich vs Birmingham
Sheffield Wed vs Reading

Also

Watford vs Bournemouth is happening now

Blue Star Error fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Sep 20, 2014

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol at anyone going 2 nil up against Norwich

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Chris de Sperg posted:

i guess i'll take the 0-0 on the day but our lack of depth in the front four is really showing atm. ranegie needs to get to a loving gym

Draw and a clean sheet against Forest is a good result imo, not many teams will shut them out this season

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

It seems weird to say it as he's an awful and boring manager but Chris Hughton could probably do a decent job steadying the Fulham ship

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich are best team

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Watford v Brentford
Boro v Blackpool
Millwall v Brum
Derby v Bournemouth
Norwich v Charlton
Sheff Wed v Ipswich
Brighton v Cardiff
Wigan v Forest

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I loving hate Fulham

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I hope someone burns that lovely cottage to the ground

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Thats 17 attempts at beating Fulham that we've failed at. Last time we got a win was 1986. I HATE THEM

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Its the big one tonight, the one everyones been waiting for

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Doesn't look like streams will be available but sometimes they pop up right before kick off so who knows. I'll post if I find one

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think Kike will down the Wolves imo

He's a rootless internationalist for sure

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Pipski posted:

First there was a statement up saying that Unibet don't hold the rights to it (so it wouldn't be streamed), but apparently now Unibet are saying that it will be streamed after all - but the statement is still up, so gently caress knows whether it will be or not. Fingers x'd.

e; there are links up again now, but they aren't working yet.

Looks like none of tonights games are being streamed. I'll be listening on the ole wireless

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

It was the worst kind of racism too, one against a player for my team

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Burqa King posted:

Another goalless draw, that takes us to a goal difference of zero, and leaves us exactly halfway up the league in 12th. It's an exciting time to be a Wednesday fan. What twists and turns lie ahead I wonder

Kieran Westwood rescued you big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Neil Redfearn is the new Leeds manager. Jose Riga has been sacked by Blackpool. Crazy managerial turnover in the Championship this season.

• Locked thread