Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
OP is nostalgic for learning about sex in middle school from bus rumors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Fandyien posted:

mostly im weirded out by the casual use of the word "vulva"

you've got to make sure little kids can clearly differentiate the parts of the genitals from one another, maybe through a singsong.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I believe that he bought that himself.

thank you for finally owning up to buying it! i was in suspense for all of 5 minutes

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

JebanyPedal posted:

So OP is confused that a kid's parents told the kid that they should only touch themselves in private?
What next, OP is going to express outrage that a parent told their child that they shouldn't drop trou and dookie it up in the middle of the aisle at a Toys R Us?

you don't tell kids these things, you just smack them when they do while ringing a bell so that when you ring the bell they start crying automatically

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I guarantee that China is going to conquer the world, because the poison of Western Liberalism is making complete retards out of this and subsequent generations.
/

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

unlimited shrimp posted:

the only weird part is the emphasis on medical jargon

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Making_of_Me

admittedly, disney were already all pedos and furries

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Vogler posted:

Someone explain to me how the mother behaved inappropriately.

the genital nerves don't activate before puberty unless the kid is raped, at which point they go into overdrive and they turn into a total slut

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
it's pretty funny how people will say things like "well, you know, this is just a joke because it's pretty retarded" and then someone will burst down the door and declare "actually, feminism is pedophilic and sexually deviant"

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Alucard posted:

So I'm a little confused - I shouldn't jack it at the dinner table, but I also shouldn't be eating in the bathroom. So if someone gobbles my knob, they have to do it in the bathroom and then bring it to the dinner table before swallowing my load?

this is the real difference between a den and a living room. now you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

same. seriously considering organizing a poo poo-in at the local chipotle to raise awareness.

queer nation should start fire/glitterbombing 'em

• Locked thread