Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
Eat at a restaurant. Does it taste good? Do you like it? If yes, accept this as your own opinion and don't try to get other people to convince you that your opinion on what is tasty is invalid because of politics or something.

You need more confidence.

edit: I haven't eaten there in years, but when I was a kid I'd go there a lot, back when it was "Boston Chicken" and not "Boston Market". I'd always get a quarter chicken with stuffing and mashed potatoes and it was always loving delicious. I'm convinced the mashed potatoes are full of crack or something.

These days I buy 4 pounds of skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs for 6 bucks and make a week and a half worth of meals for what one Boston Market meal would've cost me. My parents were morons for spending so much food on eating out.

xov fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread