Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
taken up the hobby of day drinking. i hear that's classy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Rickycat posted:

taken up the hobby of day drinking. i hear that's classy

If you are male, it is only classy to day drink if it is scotch, bourbon, or brandy.

And even brandy is questionable(that bitch)

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

10 Beers posted:

Cool. My best friend is stationed at Ft. Meade, so we always hit up Baltimore when I visit. It's a beautiful area.

That Holocaust memorial is creepy as gently caress, though.

The Inner Harbor and areas around the water are all crazy nice. The rest of the city kinda sucks though. I don't really know of much of anything worthwhile north of Mt. Vernon, and even there is a little hit or miss. I live further up north and have been completely underwhelmed by everywhere I've gone to nearby. At least there is a pretty nice bike path down to the harbor.

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I took the attached mirror-selfie in the public restroom of a gas station while on the way to a sparsely attended Black Lives Matter rally with a client. I tried dressing nicely, but I'm not very good at fitting into the clothing in my possession. The tie is a zipper tie because I'm not very good at tying normal ties. I bought those sunglasses on sale at a local grocery store for the price of one U.S. dollar. I went to a fancy hat store two days before the rally with the intention of buying a fancy hat to wear to the rally. I went into the hat store thinking to myself, "I want to get a fedora like the fedora that George Galloway often wears". But then I ended up buying the homburg seen in the attached photo instead of a fedora. I paid $220 for the homburg and I enjoyed wearing it to the rally. The homburg also came with a free feather, but I prefer to wear it without the feather.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Math Debater posted:

I took the attached mirror-selfie in the public restroom of a gas station while on the way to a sparsely attended Black Lives Matter rally with a client. I tried dressing nicely, but I'm not very good at fitting into the clothing in my possession. The tie is a zipper tie because I'm not very good at tying normal ties. I bought those sunglasses on sale at a local grocery store for the price of one U.S. dollar. I went to a fancy hat store two days before the rally with the intention of buying a fancy hat to wear to the rally. I went into the hat store thinking to myself, "I want to get a fedora like the fedora that George Galloway often wears". But then I ended up buying the homburg seen in the attached photo instead of a fedora. I paid $220 for the homburg and I enjoyed wearing it to the rally. The homburg also came with a free feather, but I prefer to wear it without the feather.

I suppose it is a nice hat.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Math Debater posted:

get a refund for the hat and never set foot in a hat store again

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Math Debater posted:

You are extremely beautiful

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The photo definitely fits the rap sheet

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

What the hell is a zipper tie, and why would you think its a good idea to wear a hat(one of the hardest things to pull off nowadays) when you can't even get a proper tie right?

Give yourself a fashion overhaul, and you could look pretty good tho.

(I say this while sitting at work in flip flop and a warhammer 40k shirt, so take it as you will)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Math Debater posted:

you look retarded

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

My guy and I after 5 days in the mountainous wilderness, we wanted a "made it home safe but covered in dirt selfie" but it was sunny or something.

It's that time of the year when we share how we almost fell off a mountain

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Math Debater posted:

Those sunglasses fit your face perfectly. Good $1

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

These are all gorgeous, especially the last one!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Math Debater posted:

Wear the feather, I mean at this point you might as well.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Tell us the story on the belt, pants, and shirt too please

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

We miss your goony-self in the Liturgical thread.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Awesome. Which mountain?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

Wear the feather, I mean at this point you might as well.

Like you have ANY room to criticize.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

gnarlyhotep posted:

Like you have ANY room to criticize.
He's still got a little room left in the crawlspace.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

John Big Booty posted:

He's still got a little room left in the crawlspace.

Bazinga

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Rick posted:

Awesome. Which mountain?

The two last ones are from the Pic du Midi de Bigorre in the Pyrénées. I booked an evening in the observatory up there for us to watch the sky. We saw Saturn and Hercules globular cluster M13.

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 09:37 on Jul 28, 2015

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I find this offensive because I am not autistic and I am in the process of compiling at least 300 ways I am not like fictional character Sheldon Cooper.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
0<|8^\

sry about th hat but id just graduted from clown college (

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

DC now has a cat cafe. I went to the opening a month ago and wore this.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Animale posted:

DC now has a cat cafe. I went to the opening a month ago and wore this.

Everything about this picture owns so much. Well done!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Ausmund posted:

im a homo... im gay?!

This isn't a selfie this was taken by 3O.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Sometimes I'm a guy

sometimes a kawaii anime girl with a terrible fashion sense

and other times I'm a drunk Finnish uni student

thanks for your time god bless

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

biopanda posted:

Sometimes I'm a guy

You make me loving SICK

that you look way loving better as a man or a lady as I do in my own body, which is pretty much "what falls out of your tightly-packed taco after you take a hearty bite"

e: I am not fat, but biopanda would be an excellent casting choice for Denny in Dhalgren.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

biopanda posted:

Sometimes I'm a guy

In all your forms, you are extremely beautiful, itootp (in the opinion of this poster)

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
All you goons rockin in the free world, I love it

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Nordic countries and fashion have an interesting relationship that I enjoy observing. Carry on, Finland.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pastry of the Year posted:

You make me loving SICK

that you look way loving better as a man or a lady as I do in my own body, which is pretty much "what falls out of your tightly-packed taco after you take a hearty bite"

e: I am not fat, but biopanda would be an excellent casting choice for Denny in Dhalgren.

Get a room.

And it better not involve me don't pm me p

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

biopanda posted:

I'm the patch that reads "FIST a boss"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the patch that reads "FIST a boss"

I am also that particular patch.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pastry of the Year posted:

You make me loving SICK

:staredog:

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Decrepus posted:

This isn't a selfie this was taken by 3O.
whats a 3O?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ausmund posted:

whats a 3O?

Jubba Airways.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Sorry I don't understand the joke

"thats not a selfie thats a 3O!"

"3O is Jubba Airways"