Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

brick cow posted:

And the nun said, "$25, same as on the corner."

:sherman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

brick cow posted:

And the nun said, "GET OFF MY loving BONNET!"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth123123 posted:

Three olives

That reminds me I forgot to inform the forum of my new haircut. I decided to attempt to smile in this photo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Looking good
Like Ross Gellar in a vice

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Three Olives posted:

That reminds me I forgot to inform the forum of my new haircut. I decided to attempt to smile in this photo.

You look like if someone put a wig on a pumpkin and that pumpkin was also a date-rapist.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

your hair is lovely 3o

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

titties posted:

your hair is lovely 3o

I think you are failing to understand the proper way to respond to a 3O post.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

No I get it but everyone deserves some compassion once in a while and to think they look nice

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Three Olives posted:

You are, in my eyes, extremely beautiful in this picture

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Hi, minimalist program again, here to just say its been a couple of hours and I have thought about it and decided that if someone were to flame you for that picture, they might for example mention the fact that somehow you managed to get 3 doors in the frame behind you, and that you also look retarded, and they might say something like "3 doors and Downs." (like the band, but implying you have downs syndrome).

But I am not going to do that, because you are beautiful and your hair + eyes especially are looking good.

So I hope nobody else does that either!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Minimalist Program posted:

Hi, minimalist program again, here to just say its been a couple of hours and I have thought about it and decided that if someone were to flame you for that picture, they might for example mention the fact that somehow you managed to get 3 doors in the frame behind you, and that you also look retarded, and they might say something like "3 doors and Downs." (like the band, but implying you have downs syndrome).

But I am not going to do that, because you are beautiful and your hair + eyes especially are looking good.

hahahaha

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Three Olives posted:

Man, Jimmy carr's let himself go...

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Three Olives posted:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

oh you :allears:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Like the hair cut, hate the brow cut

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Three Olives posted:

3 doors and downs right here folks

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

peter gabriel posted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

peter gabriel posted:

N...noooo!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Original joke ##***++++plz don't steal+++***##

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

peter gabriel posted:

Original joke ##***++++plz don't steal+++***##
/
Copyright Ebaumsworld

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Dammit

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

This thread is for posting our pictures, and for making each other feel comfortable and accepted, I think.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

This thread is for posting our pictures, and for making each other feel comfortable and accepted, I think.

So just do it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

So just do it.

I'm going to do it, very soon.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:jerkbag:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

I will wait 4 u

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That joke got boring before you even typed it out the first time.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

That joke got boring before you even typed it out the first time.

Out of nowhere, I get flamed by an angry middle aged man with what appears to be chronci Dreamworks movie poster character face????

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*jumps on green pipe and presses down but instead of a cave full of golden coins, I just end up in the lair of an angry middle aged man posting selfies online and shooting weak flames at me that I have to jump over in order to pass his face which looks like this: :smug: and blinks when I land on it*

Minimalist Program has a new favorite as of 22:53 on Aug 7, 2015

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*turns chair around and sits on it backwards with my cap on also backwards, in jeans*

You know, we've had a lot of fun here tonight, but the fact of the matter is that for a middle aged man that looks like super mario, Lingcodkilla is actually in possession of some super beautiful eyes, and hair.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

*turns chair around and sits on it backwards with my cap on also backwards, in jeans*

You know, we've had a lot of fun here tonight, but the fact of the matter is that for a middle aged man that looks like super mario, Lingcodkilla is actually in possession of some super beautiful eyes, and hair.

Wait till you see my dick. PM sent.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I like you immensely.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I get really mad when I open the thread and there is only Minimalist Program posts. Post your photo, sucka.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:\

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I don't have a picture of myself but I do have a picture of my grill/back yard that I took. The grill is at 150 celcius, which is like 300 fahrenheit.

e: there's a chicken inside it, being grilled.

Minimalist Program has a new favorite as of 15:05 on Aug 8, 2015

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

I'm on the left in the ill fitting clothes.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

that stuff made me chuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU