Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Doom Rooster posted:

Anyone else see it?

Yeah, I see it. Good for SaltLick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

BigglesSWE posted:

Coat and scarf (for it is a scarf) is due to the cold. Nights, especially clear ones, are getting pretty chilly up here in Stockholm.

BigglesSWE posted:

I'm studying at Örebro University, (mostly folks my general age). This night there was a noted Swedish historian who held a lecture about the Thirty Year War. It was open for the general public, so the seniors saw their chance. And they seized it...

Like two pages old but since Örebro is apparently Stockholm now (lol, no) you should come to this.

And since I've been reading this thread forever, here are two really bad pictures of me on a mountain

I'm sorry I am in fact a man with a hat and not a liar.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If it's who I think it is, you're not fat enough.

A handsome man in a suit? If so, he nailed it.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

Atarian posted:

I hope it's ok for me to say it here, if not, I understand. It's called DatChat (I hate the name, but an investor won that battle). It lets you send self destructing messages and allows you to control how many views it has or how long it can be viewed for, even after it's sent. You can also nuke an entire conversation from the recipients phone as if it never happened.

The new version integrates directly into iMessage, so you can send self destructing text and pictures to anyone on iOS 10.

If you like it, a positive review would be swell 😊

A few days late but that is a rad as hell app and if I were a cheating person in the drug dealing business who used an iphone it would be perfect in every way.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon
There are many beautiful goons in this thread and I'm glad at the very least one of you didn't die from a whiskey overdose.

Here's a terrible selfie because I'm bored on a train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

10 Beers posted:

There is no hat. I've been lied to!

Ugh, ouch. Sorry to hear that, man.

I am with hat, but have yet to give birth.

Sorry to hear about you being dumped, handsome sad goon