Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A chance to show off my daughter? Don't mind if I do!

Doin' the weather!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

They were joking too, don't worry. Thank you! (Both on my behalf and the bird's. :3:)

I was the true goon gentleman. I only looked at the bird whenever the pictures were posted, that way I never did the evil vile deed that rodbeard did. He should be ashamed.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

TBQH we all know people only read my posts in hopes of sweet sweet parrot pix.

Didn't even know there was a girl in the picture until someone pointed it out.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I was all about this thread, but now its very pet centered and quite frankly, is specist. What of those that do not have pets? What if you don't like your pet? Very disappointed in the direction this thread has taken.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My picture above has my small child in it. Not a pet. So offensive.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Here is another with my little one. We had the kitty but, well kitty gon' kitty. Not pictured.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your daughter continues to be adorable. :3:

I'm on to you. Trying to lower my defenses so you can swoop in and carry her off. Not falling for it

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324 posted:

Wait, she wasn't born a she?

I require proof, I think, cause thats a cute girl there. WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Thanks, I wasn't the only one thinking this. I was like...whaaaat?
Cat is upset you stealing spotlight though. Rudos.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

errol _flynn posted:

I am a relatively aged she-goon with no camera skills and a misleading avatar.

Whoa.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

errol _flynn posted:

Haha, no, I do have big man hands I'm afraid.

Pfft what a silly criticism. Very pretty picture!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It was well behaved for almost 10 pages, goons were bound to break the streak sooner or later

And you really are very beautiful errol_flynn :3:

While I agree. ..stop creeping, gawd. :)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fanana posted:

Me too. I shake my fist at the universe for giving me thin, straight hair. But I guess no one is really happy with what they've got

Me n my aminul, Rosalyn.

Awww cute. I really like Rosalyns earings and the way her hair is up. Must be hard to keep it that way and post at the same time without her mussing it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol I look so dumb.

Selling Insurance like a pro.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Reverse Centaur posted:

I just got this warning in my building.

Please spoiler curse words on such public notices. I would write an angry letter about such vulgarity.

"Weed"

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Any place can suck if youre a sucky person.

I bet there is plenty of cool stuff near you.

Unless its the south. Then you should move most ricky tick.

:toot:

Thin ice!!!1!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Meow meow meow

Can't tell if psyopmonkey is making face behind kitty or not. Still like the photo of oblivious cat.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Transformers was pretty bad as always, and I hate you in 99% of movies.

Pretty decent in Fury though, gj.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Stupid phone post didn't work here have adorable daughter to counter the suave 3O.

Jastiger has a new favorite as of 04:36 on Feb 4, 2015

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jesus christ I thought the civlized gforums timged their images

What the gently caress

My bad, phone posted, I thought I fixed it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

You kinda look like him. Not really.

Joey Cat meow meow!

I have a goon crush on psyopmonkey. She's cute.

Not a dig, but the only thing he has in common with Greg Proops is that he wears glasses and is white.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously. There is investing in Enron, there is buying Buttcoins, there is drinking only Raw Milk.

ANd then there is cthulusnewzulubbq shaving all of that off.

Truly the worst thing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah no joke props to ya man

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Library Selfie:

Joeycat selfie:

Is your cat really named Joeycat?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

She is a Marine and could kick your rear end.

Pics?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!

Don't be rude Vendagoat god drat.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

There wasn't any offense intended, but if you'd like to continue to stand up for her, please by all means.

Sorry in the delay to your post here, was shining my White Knight Helm and readjusting my White Knight Shield straps.

Ok what did you say?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's actually a pop.

Also cupcakes

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Too late they have already seen them. Should I call the police?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

On Granos? Always.

I didn't want to go there since it is almost a catchphrase as this point:)

PotatoManJack posted:

Picture of me and the wife from our wedding, and make me look much better looking than I am (hence why I'm posting it here).

A wonderful photo if I do say so myself!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Phew good, glad I don't have to get mad at Vendagoat. Putting on all that white knight armor is a pain in the rear end.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

Because I like it.

Also thanks for saying I look cute :3:

Wasn't disputing that.

I like the hair I guess, just don't get the little patch above the ear. It just took me for a loop.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm 5'9", so I'm not THAT short. It probably doesn't help that I'm next to my 6'4" chief, either.

The bottles are just compressed air, not oxygen. By rules they had to be filled, which kind of sucked because it actually adds a couple of pounds of weight to the already heavy gear.

If you think I look short there, check this out:

But, in my defense, I'm the strongest, must muscular, and in best shape of everyone,so......

Weren't you the one that said we shouldn't post leetle babies.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

No pain, no gain. This was the view from the rock.

Not the prettiest lake in the area, but it was a cool place to be by ourselves. I also spelled it wrong, it's Bourgeau.

Love it!

Dang is that still Banff? We used to live in North Idaho and have some similar photos, though not quite as great in scope. It really is beautiful.
I'd post them, but while my daughter is a cutie, my wife may not want me posting her photo online so I'll abstain.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, it is. I could post hundreds of photos from the place that I've taken, there's hardly anything boring.

When there's someone who doesn't want a photo posted of them, I photoshop a smilie or something onto their face. Just a suggestion.

Could still reverse image search em to them so I don't think that is wise.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Mountains and stuff

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! The mountains and vistas are pretty as well.

Har har har. Seriously though, I tell my wife and friends that I really want to visit the Great Slave Lake and Great Bear Lake up in Canada and they look at me like I"m crazy. But god drat if these pictures don't drive home how much I really do want to go up there. Glacier was beautiful but seems bush league compared to that awesome stuff. If I get some free time maybe I"ll drudge up some photos on top of the mountains in Idaho and Montana to contribute.

That pack of yours though, thats hardcore for you two.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

That is super awesome, you won't regret a moment. Maybe we'll run into each other, I'm out there a lot!

They are nuts. I want to go really badly too. The geology nerd in me wants to go visit the 3 billion year old Canadian Shield rock.

Yes, and yes! But it feels amazing on a hot day. I tend to dunk my hair in it to keep cool too. Works wonders. Plus it 's so refreshing and crisp to drink.

As someone who has lived "in the city" their whole life, its crazy to me that standing water just chillin out is SAFE TO DRINK. (It is safe, right?)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rick posted:

Man I've been to Yellowstone and I feel like this rivals that in "amazing stuff you can see from one view." Gonna have to add this to the list.

If you liked Yellowstone, make sure you hit Glacier. I did both and Glacier is head and shoulders above Yellowstone in the "Beautiful vista" department, and that is saying something since Yellowstone is pretty solid.

Picnic Princess posted:

Okay, have a couple more.

Yes, I have bad knees, and yes, my mountain wardrobe is limited.

The second one has the coolest lake situation. World famous Lake Louise is at the bottom of the valley, then Mirror Lake, then Lake Agnes. You can visit them all in an hour. And you should! Everyone get out there!

These are amazing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

:getin:

Although, the first picture on that page isn't Lake Louise, it's Moraine Lake. But they're a 10 minute:siren: drive :siren: apart. Make sure you go to Moraine Lake. Here's a pic I took last year, it's kind of smoky from a forest fire, but it adds to the mystery.

Welp there goes my Goon crush, all credibility lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

By the end of the summer, I'll have some new stories to make up for it.

Agreeing with this.

I hope so. I noticed that you had some amenities like knee pads, cell phones, and tents, but I was gonna let that slide. But DRIVING? Why, I never.

Nah, tbh I'm jealous. I really want to go back and hike up in that area. I have a buddy from near Banff and he had nothing but great things to say of the hiking. Just gotta get in shape and not have a 2 year old and we can go fight bears in those awesome mountains.

For contributions on this topic:

Roman Nose Lake in North Idaho.

Mount Schweitzer

Me and the little one at Mammoth Springs in Yellowstone!

Ok thats enough for now, though I have some GREAT ones from Glacier!