Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

We miss your goony-self in the Liturgical thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
I decided to make a change recently.

How I spent most of my adult life:

And now:

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

Sappo569 posted:

Actually you could have pulled off a pretty sweet jack black if you had trimmed the beard and hair up!

Before I started balding, people used to tell me all the time I looked like Jack Black. A waitress even told me she thought the actual Jack Black was being brought to her table. Dunno if that's true, but she was pretty far away and had glasses so :shrug:.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

You look like a skinny, handsomer Robb Spewak.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I grew my beard back. I don't wear hats indoors, I was getting ready to go outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

That looks great! Your beard has a great color to it.