Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That bird seriously is the poster who posts on that account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

The human being wearing ankhs all over is the cute one. She's physically attractive to look at. Birds can't post. They are animals.

You're full of poo poo, if a bird can talk why couldn't it type?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Now I have to live with the fact that a bird has better handwriting than me . . . . . .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It must be hard to see out of that mask!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Sorry if I'm being too hugbox-y, I wanted to comment on three of the pictures and then it felt rude not to comment on the fourth one, which one was that fourth one, you'll never know~

I have a picture thread elsewhere and I feel like I've done some offense to people if I don't empty quote every single picture because I don't want anyone to feel bad. Like I doubt anyone even really cares but if someone does I'd feel awful. But sometimes there will be like five-six new pictures that day and I look like an idiot posting in the thread all those times in a row.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

froward posted:

that is narwhal & I am shark.

we were pretty much riding the graces of the group theme which was UNDER THE SEA.

kelp,
mermaid,
jellyfish,
diver,
deep sea diver,
lifeguard,
another jellyfish,
shaaaaaaaaaaaark,
narwhal

kelp was really excited about finally finding an excuse to buy a morphsuit.

This is a great concept.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

cheekyvixen posted:

Winning things (right). Sweatyyy yeuahhhh

before work

Powerlifting medical professional seems like it would be a good superhero cover.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You can get anything at Petsmart these days.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Okay, I will!

Okay, that's enough.

Not sure if it is, those rule, congrats on getting out there.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

The second one has the coolest lake situation. World famous Lake Louise is at the bottom of the valley, then Mirror Lake, then Lake Agnes. You can visit them all in an hour. And you should! Everyone get out there!

Man I've been to Yellowstone and I feel like this rivals that in "amazing stuff you can see from one view." Gonna have to add this to the list.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

PuntCuncher posted:

I silently rage every time I open a loving console to update the GAL (yeah, yeah, I'll automate that poo poo next week)

Agreed, kitty.

Vet seems convinced he's got some Maine Coon or Bengal, and is going to be a goddamn giant.

If it screeches instead of meows, maybe it's part Lynx . . .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Even as an old my yearbook is online, how else could classmates.com try and scam me out of money every month for the rest of my life to look at it once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's that time of the year when we share how we almost fell off a mountain

Awesome. Which mountain?