Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a haircut.

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 04:28 on Feb 4, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Cacafuego posted:

Fitbits are an accessory for fat people and others who generally don't do cardio exercise to convince themselves that they are being healthy. They're all the rave with my not in shape coworkers

Fitbit HR

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Also, ThreeO is not the best. Hes actually pretty bad.

Like, as a person.

Condo... :colbert:

I can take advantage of a pet too :colbert:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

lmao I love you 3O, I really do

;-*

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

A friend of mine is moving back here in a few months, she is promising to get me into shape, I want muscles.

SaltLick posted:

I don't know how I feel about this one. I am not at all a cowboy or the slightest bit country, but it strangely works.

Would.

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 18:56 on Feb 20, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

how does it feel now that your life has meaning?

I do my best to bring joy to the world.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

EXAKT Science posted:

3O serious question do you ever smile? Or have any expression on your face other than vague contempt?

No sometimes I have very obvious contempt.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lmao @ 3O having a girl help him get muscles

She is a Marine and could kick your rear end.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

3O, the eternal Shakespearean tragedy

I love him so

:catstare:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

casual poster posted:

3O, weren't you supposed to get jacked?

Like June when my lesbian Marine physique competitor friend moves back here.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
According to my bitch sister she thought I was human for a second while holding a baby so here is me with a baby:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

EXAKT Science posted:

This is the first 3O picture I've ever seen where he's actually smiling!

I actually frequently smile:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Hannibal, Season 4 coming soon to NBC.

You forgot to call me fat.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

The park is open. My building off leash dog area, it took forever.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

Three Olives, the most comically tortured soul of our time

I didn't have a pool all last summer because it took forever to put the new stonework, outdoor kitchen and cabanas in. The struggle is real. :(

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Reverse Centaur posted:

I want to ask you what your maintenance fees are but I'd probably kill myself. Texas right, so like $50 per month?

$676 a month.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

hahahah why the gently caress would you do that? you pay like half of your state's average mortgage in maintenence fees alone?

It's a full service building with over an acre of private property in one of the most expensive parts of the city. Plus the market tends to price HOA fees into the sales price, mortgage + HOA +Taxes are much less then what a comparable rental building costs, even without the near the same amenities, some generally comparable places with much higher maintenance fees go for less per sqft, low fee/low service buildings sell for more per sqft.

Oh and the HOA includes a really nice gym and air conditioning, most of my insurance and assorted other lower costs so that is easily like $200-$400 a month right there.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

casual poster posted:

what are you all talking about? 30, are you really saying you pay 676 human dollars to have someone to clean and put stuff in your pool?? Per month?????

No, entire condo HOA, we have like 20 full time employees for 110-ish units and over an acre of property, plus there are replacement reserves, grounds maintenance, chillers, etc. Our annual budget is well over $1M

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats not a selling point.

It's awesome, it's basically like living in a nice hotel, you can go grocery shopping, park under the porte-cochère, they will unload your car, bring you groceries up to your house and park your car. It's not for everyone, some of my friends are cool with it, creeps some of them out because of things like the fact that the place is crawling with cameras, intercoms and uniformed staff. Also it's nice because it's super, super secure, Todd Wagner lives in the building.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Three Olives makes poor life decisions.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

SaltLick posted:

3O please grow a mexi-stache

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMe2Jg9RmTM

Also stop being mean I know I don't have a unibrow because I pay good money to have an angry Iranian woman pull them out with thread.

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 14:56 on May 4, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

According to people I look like I am not in my thirties, it is very aggravating.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

That may be the most human photo I've ever seen of you, 3O. I... I don't know how to feel :ohdear:

I'm human, fun fact you don't actually need to possess a soul to be human.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
The illusive smiling Three Olives also the not so illusive drunk Three Olives. Some guy bought me a beer and a shot last night for smiling so I have that going for me.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

the word is "elusive"

Also that guy looks too cute for you

My other lesbian is way hotter, also a physique competitor.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

That's your smile?

Better?

Sorry, I'm a teenager, someday I will learn to have fun.

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 04:32 on May 23, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Three Olives attempts interacting with a human baby.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

brick cow posted:

BIRD! name change this thread to:
Robot legs > Rack > Mom Hair > Shootin' guns > Angry fifties dad > 3O

Mean, I am a human with feelings. I pet goats.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Mommy bought me lunch in the park and took me to the museums!

Meet the woman responsible for the Three Olives you all know and love!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Why my boss asked me this morning if I was still drunk and/or high and said I looked like I had been dragged behind a truck. Go me!

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Jun 9, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I've been growing my hair out.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

you have beautiful hair, and the cold dead eyes of a person who was neglected as an infant by their biological mother, to a point where they never learned to direct or receive the social gaze of others, which is a prerequisite for the capacity to develop empathy and the ability to give and receive love and human compassion later on in life, and so instead there's just blunted affect and fish eyes and a dull, throbbing sense of emptiness where your core sense of self and worth is supposed to be.

So you like my hair?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

I would totally hang out with this guy. No butt stuff though.

So just dick stuff?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives has a new favorite as of 06:30 on Jul 25, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Math Debater posted:

I took the attached mirror-selfie in the public restroom of a gas station while on the way to a sparsely attended Black Lives Matter rally with a client. I tried dressing nicely, but I'm not very good at fitting into the clothing in my possession. The tie is a zipper tie because I'm not very good at tying normal ties. I bought those sunglasses on sale at a local grocery store for the price of one U.S. dollar. I went to a fancy hat store two days before the rally with the intention of buying a fancy hat to wear to the rally. I went into the hat store thinking to myself, "I want to get a fedora like the fedora that George Galloway often wears". But then I ended up buying the homburg seen in the attached photo instead of a fedora. I paid $220 for the homburg and I enjoyed wearing it to the rally. The homburg also came with a free feather, but I prefer to wear it without the feather.

Wear the feather, I mean at this point you might as well.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

Three olives

That reminds me I forgot to inform the forum of my new haircut. I decided to attempt to smile in this photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I posted this GBS so I might as well post it here.