Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

Since everyone else is beating around the bush I'll just come out and spoiler it.
Two credits scenes are baby Groot dancing and the end credits stinger has an appearance by Howard the Duck critisizing a banged up Collector for letting Cosmos lick him.

At least thats the crappy phone video I saw, someone who has actually seen the whole thing can confirm or deny.
Oh man, I'm kind of bummed that I spoiled it for myself because that's ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

As I said in the main Comic Book thread I have a friend who swears Marvel always follows the formula of "Stinger from this movie is for the movie after the next." So he is swearing up and down it's an Ant Man scene. He and I got nerd mad at each other cause he is so sure of himself and I can't wait till he sees it this weekend to be a jackass to him about it. That is the only reason I spoiled it for myself and I regret nothing.
You should still feel dirty though, considering the reason why you ended up being right.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

I don't know why, but I think one of Rocket's best moments was when he mocked the Collector by mimicking his hand motions. Also that box that Rocket wanted to put the bomb in survived the crash at the end (because the wrapped present was still intact) so it probably would've done okay!

CelticPredator posted:

Eh, I loved the score. Really great main theme. I love them main themes.
The theme sounded a bit too much like The Avengers theme, which might be the point, but the rest of the score was weak. Which I guess could also have been the point because the soundtrack was so fantastic. Though I was pining for something more John Williams during the big battle.

• Locked thread