Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Came here just to see the post credit stinger and I love it.

Wish they had gotten Chip Zien to do the voice though.

As an aside, I'm seeing this tomorrow night and it's probably the only Marvel movie I'm excited for after the Ant Man debacle. It just seems like it's going to ooze fun, comedy, and swashbuckling 80s action movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Movie was great. Probably the best Marvel movie to date. Most likely due to the nature of the movie. Even in its most dramatic moments the film didn't take itself too seriously. A great ensemble cast. I'd rather watch 2 more movies of this than the boring Avengers.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Is anyone going out on Black Friday to buy the Cassette version of the soundtrack? I've already called some of the local record shops and most of them say they aren't getting any copies.

• Locked thread