Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I guess this is a fire challenge win??

Fire Challenge fail

I guess this means millenials are as hardcore as vietnamese monks?

edit: can someone change thread tag to HOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

This is great. I actually can't wait for this to catch on more.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How bored do you have to be to light yourself on fire?

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
i can't wait to click all those links

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
this is why children need access to weed

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
This is why we need to make weed legal

only thing that should be set on fire is a fat blunt

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

pretty cool!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I hope this really sparks a debate on safety, that guy must be engulfed in shame. What brazen idiocy.

RWT3
Jul 10, 2014

by Lowtax
Richard Pryor was doing that poo poo 30 years ago. loving hipsters.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i don't see a way to actually win this?

maybe this is like secret government population control. let's convince kids that it's cool to set yourself on fire and they'll do it because kids are stupid

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

you just have to coordinate it with the boiling water prank and have your friend throw a pot of scalding water on you to put it out. double internet points.

LifeSizePotato fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jul 30, 2014

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
good

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
somebody post the link of the guy in the banana costume on fire.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

That kid is a badass.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this is not to be confused with the Fire Challenge, where teens in healthy relationships spend a month in close contact with tumblr users and attempt to come out of it without dressing like the opposite sex

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was a teenager we just committed minor property crimes and got drunk

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

tbf, teens these days have the peer pressure of the entire internet to deal with

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was a teenager w/the internet but i feel like it was different before all of these viral things were so omnipresent

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't encourage fat teens to do this, they might all light up in a chain and doom the world

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i for one think more teenagers need to set themselves on fire

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Fandyien posted:

i was a teenager w/the internet but i feel like it was different before all of these viral things were so omnipresent

ya idk we'd just troll tom green instead of attempting self-immolation

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

Fandyien posted:

when i was a teenager we just committed minor property crimes and got drunk

back when gas station drugs were the thing to talk about on tv news i asked my grandfather if kids smoked mystery things to get high back in the day. he told me that he and his friends tried smoking everything including the stuffing in old car seats and the neighbors didn't even try to stop them, so I don't know how so many old people are still alive

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I remember some thread from like ten years ago where some guy claimed to have injected himself with orange soda and then he stopped posting shortly thereafter. I really hope that poo poo takes off

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The internet is gonna LOVE this

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
what will those crazy kids think of next? :iamafag:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Good

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
This is a 4chan troll btw

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Time for NetRoulette Challenge* to take off!

*just like Russian Roulette, but all the chambers have bullets and if you die you win the challenge.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Fire.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LifeSizePotato posted:

you just have to coordinate it with the boiling water prank and have your friend throw a pot of scalding water on you to put it out. double internet points.

lol I almost understand the fire challenge because you can put it out before the fuel is burned up and be ok, but how the gently caress do you throw boiling water on someone without seriously injuring them?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If you made a 50/50 ethanol/water solution you'd probably be able to do this without hurting yourself. 50% Ethanol in an aqueous solution is where it will burn/keep burning if you light it on fire, that's why 50% is "100 proof" (you are 100% sure it's at least 50% alcohol if you can light it on fire, an old test). The cool part about the solution though is the water evaporating while the ethanol burns provides a bit of insulation against the heat. There's a fun science demo where you dunk a dollar in it and then burn off the liquid layer without hurting the dollar, or using a highly porous ball to have a flaming ball you can hold for a couple seconds at a time in your hand. You could probably just cover your hand in a solution like that and light it without causing too much harm.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Hold A Gun To Your Dad's Head And Make Him Suck Your Dick And Swallow Your Load Challenge

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

lol I almost understand the fire challenge because you can put it out before the fuel is burned up and be ok, but how the gently caress do you throw boiling water on someone without seriously injuring them?

clearly you don't

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Throwdini posted:

Hold A Gun To Your Dad's Head And Make Him Suck Your Dick And Swallow Your Load Challenge

Make? :confused:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7H3W1xEC0DO05R1y

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This one is from 7 years ago I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYjalL9_SRI

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Throwdini posted:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

How bored do you have to be to light yourself on fire?

Probably nothing to do there but stare at each other and wait 'til they die.

spank my snatch fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 30, 2014

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
so do i assume both of those retards have horribly scarred junk now

• Locked thread