Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

1. The old mustard trick - just apply some mustard around your cat's rectum and look at the old furball go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

2. The anal fluid cannon - grab your cat from all four legs and start pumping in peoples faces! Fun times will be had.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

3. Don't feed your cat for a few days. Then when you get the chow you're ready for the sweet omnomnom youtube gold. A good idea is to mix this with #1 for maximum nomnoms.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Carol Pizzamom posted:

found a dead cat on the road yesterday. got out of my car and was all 'you dead, bro?' it was dead, so I reported it

this is NOT a way to spice up your cat

you should've brought it home to spice up your cat.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

dress up your cat as an anime and make it fart. bask in the anime cat farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

What a fail, OP

just spiced up my cat like told in the op, and you know what? The damned fucker just licked his rear end clean like it aint nothing! Voting this a one, gently caress you op.

• Locked thread