Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Get ready for a real war folks

CNN posted:

Rescue efforts halted due to heavy anti aircraft fire

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/world/US-warship-sunk-ISIS/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
welcome to zombo com

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
also gently caress you OP

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
make a gif dot com

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

no goatse

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
This isn't a game of Civilization OP.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
please stop teasing the apocalypse op

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want this to happen

I almost considered applying for the CIA just to do my part to bomb these fuckers away, if the US is still into that sort of thing..solvin problems, coverin tracks

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Hmm, I wonder if there is a place on the Internet where I can do anything.... hmmm.....

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I almost considered applying for the CIA just to do my part to bomb these fuckers away, if the US is still into that sort of thing..solvin problems, coverin tracks

No. expensive. no more cold war, feminism , etc

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Hope you enjoy working in an office for 5+ years.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
this reminds me of the ann coulter is dead thread

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

You sound like a swell guy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Your Rain posted:

You sound like a swell guy

ISIS really sucks bro

go watch one of their videos

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

No you should go special forces you sound likw you have a solid chance of making devgru please sign this

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

so how are you going to pick which organization to join that fights entities that have committed mass killings, there are so many. maybe out of a hat? russia has executed way more people, i think your priorities are backwards friend

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

holy fuckballs

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

1gnoirents posted:

ISIS really sucks bro

go watch one of their videos

The live action version of Archer isn't as funny as the original

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

so how are you going to pick which organization to join that fights entities that have committed mass killings, there are so many. maybe out of a hat?

well, depends. Do you believe that Islam is the Light and that Abu Bakr was the rightful Caliph and successor to the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
yes a lovely topic and rick roll please make a chuck norris reference im about to sploosh

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
has anyone said "watch obama start a fuckin war" yet?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I for one know that all is possible with zombocom.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

be a real man and goatse

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

SHISHKABOB posted:

I for one know that all is possible with zombocom.

Would you say that you could do anything at zombocom... anything at all?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

VectorSigma posted:

no goatse

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hail zombo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Twee as gently caress posted:

yes a lovely topic and rick roll please make a chuck norris reference im about to sploosh

please respect zombocom

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

so how are you going to pick which organization to join that fights entities that have committed mass killings, there are so many. maybe out of a hat? russia has executed way more people, i think your priorities are backwards friend

I have come to believe that radical islam is an actual threat to america.. politicized religion is the strongest human force on earth. so I guess it's mostly about deciding on how much I care about america.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I have come to believe that radical islam is an actual threat to america.. politicized religion is the strongest human force on earth. so I guess it's mostly about deciding on how much I care about america.

dunno i think racism is pretty close. see: turkey, which chose secular ethnic state vs. theocracy and, after a little ethnic cleansing, has done pretty well compared to the theocracies that surround it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Arzakon posted:

has anyone said "watch obama start a fuckin war" yet?

watch biden start a fuckin war

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol there are people serious posting in here

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

fuh kyuu oh pee

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lol at anyone thinking they could sink a US ship unless they are russia or china

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
ya got me!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i always figured those guys were up to no good

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ramsus posted:

lol at anyone thinking they could sink a US ship unless they are russia or china

add the us to the list, we are very good at sinking our own ships by accident.

also north korea and their prized uss pueblo

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOURSELF
THE UNATTAINABLE IS UNKNOWN

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cream_Filling posted:

dunno i think racism is pretty close. see: turkey, which chose secular ethnic state vs. theocracy and, after a little ethnic cleansing, has done pretty well compared to the theocracies that surround it

I meant the ability to galvanize a population or a group towards a certain agenda.. of course nations can keep their poo poo together through repression and divide and conquer and all the other tricks of entrenched power. but that's a long way from the kind of momentum that ISIS has pulled together out of what looks to the Western world like thin air. Who's going to stop them at this point..who even wants to?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

zombo owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Fandyien posted:

zombo owns

• Locked thread