Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

SplitSoul posted:

Think that maybe women should take responsibility for themselves and maybe not gently caress double digit numbers of dicks in their lives?

YOU MRA BIGOT! :goonrage:

That fucker thinks men should have rights! GET THAT loving SHITLORD!

fuckin' betas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

SplitSoul posted:

What amazes me is their need for completely pointless poo poo. Like if I need a table or a cabinet or some other piece of furniture, it's a purchase borne out of some kind of practical necessity. I don't need to then go and buy an antique candle holder or a loving ceramic dish filled with glass beads or whatever to sit on top of it. Just completely useless stuff that serves no purpose whatsoever and there are entire loving shops dedicated to selling this poo poo.

Honestly. If they didn't have pussies we'd throw stones at them.

you can also put it in their mouf, fck, i shouldnt have to explain this poo poo

• Locked thread