Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

The food? Sucks, fuckin sucks. I'm sick of these fancy try hard bullshit meals (capers? seriously?). What happened to hamburger helper??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

As it turns out, there is golf in heaven, but its still boring as gently caress !!

i am he

I've heard that in hell, they get to listen to metal, while I'm stuck with this Jimmy Buffet bullshit 24/7.

i am he

RulerSmack posted:

They also have all the drugs, booze and sex.

Oh, we have plenty of that here in heaven. But, we only have cocaine, IPAs, and reverse cowgirl sex.

i am he

Everyone here is very smart, because we're forced to play Lumosity every day.

i am he

God is malevolent, that's why he lets so many people into heaven, because he wants them to only be able eat organic food, and not be able to play foosball with their friends.

i am he

jesus [overly enthusiastically]: Hey buddy! What a nice day huh? Man its a good day to be alive!
me: uh huh, ya, its sure nice. same as yesterday pretty much, *nervous laugh*
jesus: HA! Looks like somebody's gotta case of the WEDNESDAYS!
me: shut the gently caress up!!

i am he

they have pizza here, at least, but its the california kitchen bullshit. gimme the red baron french bread pizza any day over this hippie crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Everyone is given a car in heaven, which is nice. But they're the solid, dependable kind, like a Toyota, and you aren't allowed to install any body-mods on them.

• Locked thread