Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

I dunno what I'm doing in the cat game I researched brewing and construction and neither of them actually gave me any new poo poo to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

So right now my bottleneck is coal, and I can't figure out whether the deep mining upgrade I built generates more coal per mine building or per miner cat, which is it?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Coal is the bane of my life. I need steel for like 1000 things. And gears, that are made from steel. To build my steamworks I need steel and more steal. Then I need steel to make the printing press to make the manuscripts to research friggin theology.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Does the steamworks even do anything without any upgrades?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How do I unlock ziggurats in the kitten game? the wiki lists construction as the only requirement, and I've had that for ages.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I feel like I'm doing something wrong in the kittens game. I'm just stuck slooowly upgrading my science capacity after I researched architecture, because it takes sooo drat long to make enough scaffolds for observatories and my resource caps are hella low with regard to all the other stuff.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I mean jeez I wouldnt mind if they bumped up the resource requirements a whole bunch, its just poo poo being limited by a resource cap. Its not fun to upgrade that cause it doesnt make the numbers go up faster.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i am playing mine defense and man I just got alchemists but I can't figure out how to get to the next stage. Everything costs way more gems/gold/mana than i seem to be able to produce.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Sindai posted:

What does the oracle say to get?

more sandshrews, but I'm at over 200 sandshrews and the gold cost is ridiculous now. I can't get enough gems transmuted from ants to make transmuting sandshrews feasible either.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I'm stuck again in mine defense. I've built barracks, habitation, 3 different farms and a blacksmith, I've won like 750 campaigns, I'm up to 250 pop, but there still aren't any new buildings I can build and definitely no dragons. What gives?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I've got 100 alchemists and all the upgrades for them but its still taking a billion years to make enough dudes with them. The oracle tells me to hire more goblins, but according to the wiki the next upgrade is at 1b goblins, when atm I have like 16mil. I've had the alchemists running for aaages converting them but it's still taking forever.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How the piss do I get 400 mages? I'm at 350 and they cost an insane amount of gold now.

Also, the wiki is missing like a ton of the buildings for industry mode, does anyone know how you get them?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Shark Game is probably the best idle game I've played since cookie clicker i can't wait for all the art to be done, the art already in is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Is there a way in mine defense to build essence faster? I just got my gay baby dragon and he needs hella earth essence to grow up big and strong but like essence develops soooo sloooowly.

• Locked thread