Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

MooCowlian posted:

Does it ever become possible to automate sending hunters? It's really the one thing left which I can't just leave. My catpower cap is low enough that with more than a few hunters, it fills up in five or ten minutes, which isn't really so useful. When I'm making gears or something, I can just play some other game and maybe alt tab back to empty my iron and coal again. When all I want right now is manuscripts, it's not really at all convenient.

Pretty sure the closest thing to that is Printing Press manuscripts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
That bitcoin idler is pretty mediocre but I like the idea of diminishing returns for clicking really fast. It's theoretically a disincentive for using autoclicks but doesn't do much for normal use. Not too good in the actual game, but an idea worth refining.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Imbue a hireling to x12, buy the upgrade.

Mr. Maltose fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Aug 17, 2014

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
You need 2 magnificent gems for the upgrade, and....5(?) for the alchemy lab itself.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

RabbitWizard posted:

Well, i finished wall destroyer...by accidentally clicking Reset Save. Works as it says, even without a popup. Really useful, because why wouldn't i reset an idle-game so often a confirmation would be annoying?

Yes, i get this is a "game-maker" type of thing, but gently caress that.

Yeah, turns out reset save isn't the reset button they were talking about. Oh well, I wasn't that far into it yet anyway.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Playing IOU as MrMaltose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
L

• Locked thread