Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

:siren:Warning::siren: The Cyberman Feed is to be considered NWS at all times!

No, he's not wearing any pants

So I found :nws:Cyberman.tv:nws:. A fat Finnish nudist who lives in a studio apartment and streams his life 24/7. He spends most of his time rear end naked either waddling around his house or sat at his computer upon which he plays music or talks to people in his chat room, all filmed and streamed live to the internet. He speaks English... sort of and appears to be some form of recluse. This isn't all his fault he struggles with epilepsy and has taken one or two bumps to the head which has left him a little spun out (I too suffer from Epilepsy so I'm probably going to be this guy in 30 years :haw:)

I think Cyberman explains himself better than I ever could.

Cyberman posted:

- CYBERMAN'S BIOGRAPHY -
Cyberman is Finnish bisexual male, prefers women before men. Cyberman loves oral. Cyberman dont do anal. Cyberman is versatile bi. Cyberman has really loving tiny dick. Cyberman is bit fat, not so good looking, hairy, 49years old and epileptic so there is no reason why you should be intrested of Cyberman. Cyberman likes younger men and women in all ages, loves to lick pussy and suck nipples, loves to suck and get sucked. Cyberman loves kissing and gently touching. Cyberman wants to have social time with nice gently person. Cyberman cant do any of these nice things becouse he dont have any friends and it really loving sucks! Favorite food is hamburges and pizza's. Cyberman has addiction to net and computers. Cyberman doesnt watch sports. Cyberman is polite with older people. Cyberman is almost always at home. Hes apartment is one room and toilet/shower. Cyberman has 3 cameras in one room. Cyberman goes out twice of day to support center for medication. Cyberman has difficult epilepsy. Cyberman lives in Finland, Siikalatva county, Rantsila town, Near Oulu city. Cybermans favorite pizza is Rantsila pizza. Cyberman is single, no woman or man friend, no kids. Cyberman has been always single. Cyberman hopes to meet some woman. Cyberman hopes to find serious relationship with nice and good woman. Cyberman shows all of hes life and hes activities and it might be disturbing to some. Cyberman is always naked.because he likes it, you might and you will see nude living, solosex and masturbating in hes website. All is live and 24/7 online. Cyberman has been streaming for 4 years and he wants to continue hes streaming few years becourse website is going great. There is no reason why Cyberman does live streaming, but he just wants to do it becourse he can and he will.

All I ask is that you don't be mean to the poor guy. I actually feel kind of sorry for him. :ohdear:

Sex Robot fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
shut up OP

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i'm gay

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Sex Robot posted:

Cyberman posted:

- CYBERMAN'S BIOGRAPHY -
Cyberman is Finnish bisexual male, prefers women before men. Cyberman loves oral. Cyberman dont do anal. Cyberman is versatile bi. Cyberman has really loving tiny dick. Cyberman is bit fat, not so good looking, hairy, 49years old and epileptic so there is no reason why you should be intrested of Cyberman. Cyberman likes younger men and women in all ages, loves to lick pussy and suck nipples, loves to suck and get sucked. Cyberman loves kissing and gently touching. Cyberman wants to have social time with nice gently person. Cyberman cant do any of these nice things becouse he dont have any friends and it really loving sucks! Favorite food is hamburges and pizza's. Cyberman has addiction to net and computers. Cyberman doesnt watch sports. Cyberman is polite with older people. Cyberman is almost always at home. Hes apartment is one room and toilet/shower. Cyberman has 3 cameras in one room. Cyberman goes out twice of day to support center for medication. Cyberman has difficult epilepsy. Cyberman lives in Finland, Siikalatva county, Rantsila town, Near Oulu city. Cybermans favorite pizza is Rantsila pizza. Cyberman is single, no woman or man friend, no kids. Cyberman has been always single. Cyberman hopes to meet some woman. Cyberman hopes to find serious relationship with nice and good woman. Cyberman shows all of hes life and hes activities and it might be disturbing to some. Cyberman is always naked.because he likes it, you might and you will see nude living, solosex and masturbating in hes website. All is live and 24/7 online. Cyberman has been streaming for 4 years and he wants to continue hes streaming few years becourse website is going great. There is no reason why Cyberman does live streaming, but he just wants to do it becourse he can and he will.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
wow

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

make a goku

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this dude sounds like he knows what he wants and gives no fucks what anyone thinks

cyberman is ok in my book

shine on you crazy diamond

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i made a thread about this once but nobody liked it, i think its because he was asleep and all u could see was his rear end + balls

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Fandyien posted:

i made a thread about this once but nobody liked it, i think its because he was asleep and all u could see was his rear end + balls

I tried to look back to see if he had a thread before. But of course the archives are hosed :shrug:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it's cool OP i'm with you, cyberman owns.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Seeing as there's a thread called goon.jpg, I should have called this one goon.flv or something

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

cyberman has a huge loving cut on his forehead which i guess is from epileptic fit

poor cyberman

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that desk fan is crying for him

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

someone said last time this was a fetish but i'm pretty sure it's not. cyberman and his plight gives me emotions

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

hemale in pain posted:

cyberman has a huge loving cut on his forehead which i guess is from epileptic fit

poor cyberman

Yeah he said he had a fall. Looks pretty bad now that he's switched to a closer camera.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

"29.07.2014 Okey, its me again, Cyberman. This is my latest thoughts and ill update it when i have extra time or things to tell you but this is not my online diary. Yes as you can see i fell again and i got a wound on my head. I was outside and i had a seizure and i fell on the ground but it happends time to time. My life is going pretty nice, i have money enough to my needs and mental health is just great. My website is my intrest now and my so lovely mother is making my each day worth living. I call my mother each morning because i want know how her life is going. My mother is my whole world, so close we are. Sometimes i hope that i meet my partner to be and we can share our lifes with each other but then i get this thought that who wants man like me, i guess, nobody."

:(

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i dont like this one bit

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he looks like he got hit on the head by a meteor

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
well, it's true.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
which one of you goons is cyberman?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
I'm not yet

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
cyberman seems a lot cooler and better adjusted than me.

you keep on keepin' on man

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
cyberman seems like a pretty ok dude to me

Edit: he's like a fez from ron and fez who is ok being a fez

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sometimes you see him rocking out to music on his computer and it has a slightly surreal :shobon: element to it.

Then he gets up and waddles over to make a coffee, and you get a detailed view of the acne on his rear end. :stonk:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sex Robot posted:

Sometimes you see him rocking out to music on his computer and it has a slightly surreal :shobon: element to it.

Then he gets up and waddles over to make a coffee, and you get a detailed view of the acne on his rear end. :stonk:

I clicked the link to his site awhile ago, and he was sleeping with his dick out and a piece of cheese on his stomach

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I clicked the link to his site awhile ago, and he was sleeping with his dick out and a piece of cheese on his stomach

thats our cyberman

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

At least in Finland their weirdo crazy guys get apartments and internet access, instead of becoming dead on the street I guess.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
:nws::yosbutt:http://i.imgur.com/CcTbyYe.jpg:yosbutt::nws:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

i dont like this one bit

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

cyber man is sleeping like a giant pasty wounded baby

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Fandyien posted:

cyber man is sleeping like a giant pasty wounded baby

I find it weird that he has a window that lets light in, I keep expecting to have him completely sealed off.

Nalk
Jul 13, 2009

I heard about you!
aww this drat guy :negative:

College Ruled
Apr 25, 2012

"It seems another associate has taken my friendly attitude as to insinuate desires that would exist outside the bounds of professional courtesy."

Courtesy of: 01001100 01001100 01001010 01001011 01010011 01101001 01001100 01101011
I don't think you know what either of those things are, op

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Fandyien posted:

well you sold this goon

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
surprised there isn't a bathroom cam i mean if you're cool w/ strangers watch you blow a load why aren't you cool w/ strangers watchin you dump

also he needs to have footage of whatever game he's playing as well

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

cyberman owns. I love that his slogan is THIS IS MY LIFE. i dunno if he means it to be depressing or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Robo Reagan posted:

surprised there isn't a bathroom cam i mean if you're cool w/ strangers watch you blow a load why aren't you cool w/ strangers watchin you dump

also he needs to have footage of whatever game he's playing as well

Apparently he does. And He supposedly plays a lot of second life.

• Locked thread