Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Can someone explain to me why emei is edward 40 hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

So I just translated some new patch notes from the chinese version, apparently were getting...a new race.

We’re excited to announce the newest playable race in Swordsman, the Dragonborn! Unleash the power of the Dragonborn and become a Legend in Swordsman with the Dragonborn Legend Pack. In celebration of this announcement, the Dragonborn Legend Pack will be on sale at 25% off from now until the launch of Module 4: Tyranny of Dragons. Prepare to battle Dragons with a new race, new artifacts, enchants and other unique items specifically crafted for Dragon Slaying!

Dragonborn Legend Pack Sale Start: Thursday July 24, 2014 at 10 AM PDT

Dragonborn Legend Pack Sale End: Thursday August 14, 2014 at 7 AM PDT

The Dragonborn Legend Pack contains exclusive access to the Dragonborn race and many items to aid you on your adventures through Module 4: Tyranny of Dragons. Here’s what’s included in the pack.

Dragonborn Race

For the first time in Swordsman, play as a Dragonborn! Children of Io, the great dragon-god, the Dragonborn are a steadfast and honorable people who have thrown off the shackles of their former dragon masters. Once unlocked on your account you can make any number of Dragonborn characters.

Dragonborn Race in Swordsman

Dragonborn Warrior Fashion - For more dangerous situations, this tough outfit is perfect for a Dragonborn preparing for combat. The Dragonborn Warrior Fashion set also comes with an armor transmute item.

Dragonborn Warrior Headband

Dragonborn Warrior Harness

Dragonborn Warrior Leggins

Great Weapon Fighter Warrior Fashion

Heart of the Red Dragon - Harness the power of the dragons with this exclusive artifact. Used by the human servitors of the ancient Dragon Empire to enforce the Emperor’s will, the Heart of the Red Dragon allows you to breathe flame! Dragonborn characters can take advantage of their affinity to get even greater effects from this artifact. Each character on your account can acquire a Heart of the Red Dragon from the Dragonborn Legend Pack.

Other great items included in the Dragonborn Legend Pack:

Click on the Logo to Purchase the Pack

Ring of the Dragon Slayer Draconic Enchantment
Gemfinder Enchantment Race Change Token
Dragon Glyphs Extra Character Slot
Dragonborn Ceremonial Fashion 30 Slot Bag
Bahamut Regalia

Whether you’re new to Swordsman or an experienced adventurer, you won’t want miss out on all the exclusive items in the Dragonborn Legend Pack. Head here to purchase the Dragonborn Legend Pack on ArcGames.com and get 25% off!

Click here to register for Swordsman, the Martial Arts action MMORPG. The best part about Swordsman: it's free to play! Get a head start in-game by purchasing Swordsman item packs which include unique companions, mounts, boosts, and exclusive benefits!

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting us. I understand that you accidentally deleted your companion from the promo.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to revert in-game actions and GM's cannot assist players with item restoration. Players will be held accountable for all activities within the game. Please be careful in the future.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

---------------------------
Perfect World Support

R.I.P. Emperor Meow 2014-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

I forgot about those surveys you can do in a few minutes and give you like 98 zen. Now I can buy 16 hours of botting a day and no longer have to actually play the game.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

You know what, a lot of those surveys actually make you fill out 95% of them in 30-45 minute blocks of time (unless you're just clicking randomly) and then they disqualify you. I don't bother with them any more.

I don't really do those, I do the ones that just require you to fill in a "valid address" which means I google nearby apartments and don't put an apt #, then just put in bogus info and a temp email. Takes like 3 minutes usually.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

So I started my bot with 19 infamy and I woke up with 84 infamy. No idea what happened because my chat log never saves and is always empty. It will always remain a mystery.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

BERGfu posted:

turn off alliance war. You end up killing shits who try to roll you and your bot kills them because they are really bad. Like I don't know where I got 30 infamy from but I guess I killed some dude with an AOE when we were doing something.

I was botting on harmony. Also yeah i only bot in open world for refinement so I only use 1 skill and basic attack so it makes it even weirder.

The Quake fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Aug 11, 2014

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

I hit level 69 and decided that's a good place to give up until some new poo poo comes out or maybe like a bug fix patch. Which will probably be next year.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Anybody wanna buy a geared the gently caress out level 69 Emei ahahahah

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

In curiosity I checked the forums and I guess they finally fixed that 60 lost art quest, but the requirements were hilariously overkill like 2000 hero order IVs and what not. What a piece of poo poo game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Ahahah, wait so unlimited of the first two, are the gem Vs unbound? Wallet Warriors assemble.

• Locked thread