Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Sintax posted:

Hey buddy howsabout you and me go down to the range and take it easy, maybe listen to the flashback inducing crack of gunfire for a while

what could go wrong?

also I just loving put 2 and 2 together and realized the dead dude is the same dude that got shot at that range

Makes me even happier Jesse won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Vacation Tenzin posted:

Guy claimed he could cure some dudes war PTSD by taking him to a loving shooting range. Talk about Trigger Warning :rip:

"oh, you got some issues dealing with all the bangbang and death you saw/dealt out over there? poo poo bro, I know what you need - nothing like returning to the same sort of high stress situation to make you feel whole again!"

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

Jesse was right to crush that jabroni, being dead doesn't exempt your behavior in life.

:hfive:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
after all the poo poo the body went through its kinda nice he's gettin a fat payout from this unabashed killer's estate, and pretty much getting the last word too

my governor :h:

• Locked thread