Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the Weed King and any claim you put forth to my titles will result in war OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Weed Throne is in crisis, claimants are coming forth from all across the land.

The realm is experiencing succession wars!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean it sounds like your roommate always has weed on deck OP

and no social life means no annoying friends coming over or poo poo like that

best roommate ever imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I thought y'all on the west coast had Del Taco, not Taco Bell.

both

living the life

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
People I've met seem to either really like Taco Bell and hate Del Taco, or vice versa. Idk they're both good in their own Mexican fast food way, but really it's inconsequential because there's lots of Mexicans here with taco shops and those are pretty much always better anyway.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't had Del Taco in a while but if I remember right it's pretty much just different taco shells and tortillas (a little better imo), slightly different ingredients (up to you which place you prefer) - like it's still just cheese and ground meat but the cheese looks a little different and the ground taco meat (in my opinion) is a little meatier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cyberball 2072 posted:

.005% closer to the real thing than Taco Bell

yeah that's actually a good way of putting it

• Locked thread