Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

I almost couldn't believe the email I was reading in my morning stupor.

10 hours later I already hate this.

Good-Natured Filth posted:

Oh heck yes! I guess I need to buy TM2 now. Do car models from the first game still work in the second? I can't imagine a racing season without Santa and his reindeer riding along. :)

Also, count me in for the Goon track.

No. If you had the source files you could export a TM2 version (you'd have to cheat the damaged and dirty bits) but there is no simple converter and that's a real bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Eh, it's an OK time for a broken CPU cooler.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Grawl posted:

Do you drive slower when your CPU isn't cool? Because then I have a problem, since my CPU is cooled properly but I still drive bad :(

I drive slow regardless of CPU temperatures but in this case it was more like 'huh why is it stuttering what's with these temperatures why isn't the fan spi… oh poo poo'

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Wohoo! Middling!

• Locked thread