Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009
I'm in, and I wanna make one sane section in the goontrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009

FillInTheBlank posted:

<Entropist> my backwards time is better than forwards now

I helped him achieve that, what do I get?

I also tried to make a joke about your mom, Entropist, but I couldn't fit it into this post.

Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009

Grey Hunter posted:

The first drop is killing me - I can get the theory, but it seems random if I land smoothly or not.

You should be able to do it consistently, if you never let go of the gas and just quickly tap the brake when your car is in a good angle.

Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009

Grey Hunter posted:

Yeah, that's the part that I can't do the same every time - there is an angle you need to be at to land smoothly, and I can only hit it one in ten times at the moment.

Something here seems fishy, because it should go smoothly basically in any angle. Keep pressing forward, tap brake, don't turn until you've landed. Maybe try it on keyboard in case your controller does something funky?

Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009

SupSuper posted:

Or even giving more time to the Goon Tracks:

I support this because I want to see the monstrosities we call goon tracks as soon as possible. :suspense:

• Locked thread