Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax

by Lowtax
I thnk this picture pretty much sums it up op:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Hello dogs are bears welcom to byob were a pretty close bunch around here and it is because of all the funny things we do for instance when someone is new they have to post nude photos of themselves it is really funny and feel free to do so now

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Sorry dogs are bears but disregard what I previously said. Seems you gqt a free pass because I just checked my records and your boyfriemd already posted your nudes on here last week.

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Just check the byob dropbox mine are in there. Like 3 folders worht last I checked. Catogorized by genre

a star war betamax

by Lowtax

pig slut lisa posted:

if i buy the av do i have to do it through my account or can i cheat lowtax out of $5 and buy it through her account on my card?

what is the proper etiquette here?

Well, after reading this:

dogs are bears posted:

squeeee! i like that fuzzy widdle face

I would say proper etiquette would be to sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Her head

• Locked thread