Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Litch again. :v:

Why ruin a good thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

JcDent posted:

I see a lot of Lich fans here. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

Tomorrow, Lich King will rise...again! All hail Lich King VI!

Cranking it up to 'Challenging'. Or should I go all the way?
Yea and have all 5 mages. The more the merrier after all.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodly posted:

Name? Necheim? Necro+heim, "Death-home"?
Proper Norse would be 'Dauðheimur' or "Dead World". 'heim' in that form is meant as in "world of" rather than literal home which is 'heimili'. "Grafhýsi" is tomb, or literally "Grave house" "Dauðraborg" would be "Dead City" while I think "Beinagrind" or simply "Skeleton" is nice and snappy.

The Norse world of the dead is Hel, of course. 'Helheim' sounds ok. 'Dvergdauði" or "Dwarfdeath" is a grim name to start with.

But my suggestion would rather be Grafgrill or 'Grave Grill' because it's a desert city full of people in full armour run by a skeleton.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Haha, so is that last line in the update a hint at what their units will eventually become?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Wait, so we get a desert and a corpseworld and he gets Iron and nice orange hills?

How do we compare to that guy and his cities? Powerwise?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Ooohhh, tropics. Norse doesn't have a lot of tropic terms, strangely enough, but strönd (beach), might be nice. Let's see, 'Sólarströnd' is just a general term for any sunny beachy place, while 'Hitabelti' would be Tropics or literally 'heat belt'. 'Svitakóf' would be something like 'Sweating like mad' because they keep wearing that armour even in the sun. 'Sumarfrí' would be 'Summer Vacation', 'Sunnustaður' would just be a nice name meaning 'Sun Place'.

Tempted to dip into the Múspellsheim names but might be we find a lava shard later. And don't worry about using the names or not, just thought them up as I read the last 2 updates.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Can't ya just toss down a dickload of Libertopias and reap the cash from them?

Also jesus when are you getting that horrible sum, you get what, around 30 cash a turn? Jesus.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
They don't really seem to take non-Russian feedback too, from what I read in the negative reviews of some they games. Pretty sad.

Still, it's all in good fun.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Yea, Fallout Tactics would be nice, I could never really get into it and it hasn't been dead yet.

Draugaborg would be 'Ghost City', btw, if you wanna make undead ones. Also, can you retake free cities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Good LP and happy I could contribute some names. Also made me grab the free Warlock 1 and am now considering whether to buy the DLC or just get 2 right away.

• Locked thread