Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

EXHIBIT A: PERSONALITY
My roommate fits the typical "lol fit goon" stereotype. He's fit, clean and socially smooth. His voice warbles in pitch, making him sound like something off a cartoon saying meow. Since he either can't, won't, or doesn't know how to cook, he subsists almost entirely on cat food. He wants to kill me. I pay for this.

Wardrobe: He rubs his dick on my neck while I sleep.

EXHIBIT B: WEED KING
I think he gets high on the nip to numb the pain of his existence. I masturbate at least five times a day. Needless to say, he's seen some serious poo poo.

EXHIBIT C: IDLE TIME
This dude sits at home all day or something I don't know I'm not watching him all day.

EXHIBIT D: I MAY BE INFECTED BY PARASITES

CONCLUSION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
Shut up fag

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

think carefully, did you at any point in the past few years eat any human meat, specifically brains? prions ain't nothin to gently caress with

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
[18:38:14] [W From] [Pandusky-Dus]: i miss my ex-gf

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

topic thread has a typo i think brain paraites taking toll

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
this is the T3 of roommate threads

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I wish I could "subscribe" to posters I would do so for you OP

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm beginning to suspect that I'm a goon

Exhibit A: I'm a goon

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Fetus Tree posted:

this is the T3 of roommate threads

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

satanic splash-back posted:

My roommate fits the typical "lol fit goon" stereotype. He's fit, clean and socially smooth. His voice warbles in pitch, making him sound like something off a cartoon saying meow. Since he either can't, won't, or doesn't know how to cook, he subsists almost entirely on cat food. He wants to kill me. I pay for this.

I think he gets high on the nip to numb the pain of his existence. I masturbate at least five times a day. Needless to say, he's seen some serious poo poo.

This dude sits at home all day or something I don't know I'm not watching him all day.

CONCLUSION

your roomate is a cat

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

CONCLUSION

E

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

VanSandman posted:

your roomate is a cat

your roommate is EXHIBIT B: WEED CAT

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

E culture

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i'm thinking some sort of beautiful mind, fight club type scenario. might as well eat all the pills in the medicine cabinet and have a lay down

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i am the weed king

the bongs have been called

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

i am the weed king

the bongs have been called

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Is that Weedlord Bonerhitler Jr?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kaytwo posted:

Shut up fag

• Locked thread