Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Vexin posted:

You're right, the lion with the sword was usually [heraldry wasn't regulated as strictly in Venice as elsewhere] displayed on a navy ship instead of a merchant ship. I was just making a bad joke. ;)

Oh the men of TRP and their balls...

Re: Sassuolo, I saw that their GK just had surgery to repair a broken leg. Berardi's going to have to up the pace, apparently.

I won't suck and run like that fucker did. If I can find someone to do it, and it goes through, my wife is going to be very confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Slaapaav posted:

milan needs to play more youngsters and less 30 year old mercenaries with broken legs in the middle of the park.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

same

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Do Maldini's kids look like they could be ready to step up any time soon?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

poo poo Farm posted:

Do Maldini's kids look like they could be ready to step up any time soon?

no and it's really annoying. Christian was sent to play for Brescia on loan in their primavera side last season, and I didn't catch any of that so I have no idea if he's good. He's the only one that's old enough to play really.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
If only nanomachines could repair the actual Maldini's aging body. Maybe in the future bionic limbs will be de mode

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
they could probably put him on the pitch without any preperation and he would still do better than bonera

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Slaapaav posted:

they could probably put him on the pitch without any preperation and he would still do better than bonera

Galliani would be better.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Maldini's kids are half Venezuelan they are going to win 10 champions leagues imo.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

IMO some world-class professional footballer should marry someone from some lovely obscure country and have a million kids and entirely populate the national team with their offspring

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Chris de Sperg posted:

IMO some world-class professional footballer should marry someone from some lovely obscure country and have a million kids and entirely populate the national team with their offspring

Minus the last part, that's what Osvaldo did. He's working on it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Saw an article on Forza Italian Football. Felt it was appropriate for next years thread

Serie A: Retirement Home for Over Thirties

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

At the airport.

At the ground.

At night.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Him and Icardi are going to be the best off field thing this season. Balotelli better step his idiot game up.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Robinho :byewhore:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It's confirmed by Santos

Im so happy

Im crying

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

It's confirmed by Santos

Im so happy

Im crying

No you're not. Mexes is still there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

No you're not. Mexes is still there

LET ME HAVE THIS

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Charlotte Hornets posted:

At the airport.

At the ground.

At night.

This was him last week

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Robinho today is Neymar in five years.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Mickolution posted:

This was him last week

no that was him like a year ago

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
neymar is the worst brazilian to go to europe to be a superstar forward of all time.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Not a lucky draw for Napoli's UCL playoff, as they got Athletic de Bilbao (out of a pool including Lille, Besiktas, Standard Liège and Juventus favourite team, F.C. København)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Not a lucky draw for Napoli's UCL playoff, as they got Athletic de Bilbao (out of a pool including Lille, Besiktas, Standard Liège and Juventus favourite team, F.C. København)

It's unlucky but I'm sure Athletic are thinking the same thing.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So Cuadrado had a meeting today. They said if a big deal comes in the next 10 days he will leave. Cuadrado wants to make the next step in his career but is willing to stay one more year if nothing happens.

Its also going to be very open in terms of bidding so Viola want an auction essentially

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

So Cuadrado had a meeting today. They said if a big deal comes in the next 10 days he will leave. Cuadrado wants to make the next step in his career but is willing to stay one more year if nothing happens.

Its also going to be very open in terms of bidding so Viola want an auction essentially

My prediction is he goes, the way Andrea Della Valle phrased it the offers are coming, 40-45 millions.

With that, we'll get a great midfielder (Khedira doubtful, probably something on the level of Arteta or so) and 2 good wingbacks, playing such (4-3-1-2):

Neto
LB Gonzalo Basanta (Savic) RB
Aquilani Pizarro MF
Borja
Gomez Rossi

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

Gigi Galli posted:

It's confirmed by Santos

Im so happy

Im crying

The primavera of Atalanta has better players than Robinho, I know it because I can see the field where they train when I go home from work.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

canepazzo posted:

My prediction is he goes, the way Andrea Della Valle phrased it the offers are coming, 40-45 millions.

With that, we'll get a great midfielder (Khedira doubtful, probably something on the level of Arteta or so) and 2 good wingbacks, playing such (4-3-1-2):

Neto
LB Gonzalo Basanta (Savic) RB
Aquilani Pizarro MF
Borja
Gomez Rossi

Inverted full-backs. Tasty.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

sassassin posted:

Inverted full-backs. Tasty.

(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Please respect their life choice and don't position-shame.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8XanuhOss

I bet we will see this at the Meazza in a few weeks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I wonder how much time they spend coming up with those. That really blonde #10 gets in to it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah I have a feeling he is going to go too. We are in the market for Bonaventura apparently. Cant rate him cause Ive never seen him play. Just as long as we get someone worth a poo poo. Or someones.

Also if they do a trade for anyone at ManU like fellani, or fat anderson im gonna be pissed

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Also if they do a trade for anyone at ManU like fellani, or fat anderson im gonna be pissed

Still having a lol at "Andow"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Everyone has to be special.

Not gonna lie. Im hard pressed to see who could replace Cuadrado. Its not like we have a huge wage budget either

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Everyone has to be special.

Not gonna lie. Im hard pressed to see who could replace Cuadrado. Its not like we have a huge wage budget either

Cerci :laugh:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Constant to Trabanszor or whatever it's spelled is a done deal

Look for Armero to be joining Milan shortly.

Milan doing some smart transfers

Edit: officially nervous now actually. I think this season is gonna be a crazy battle for the top 4.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Aug 8, 2014

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
I know most people would say that literally anyone would be better than Constant, but Armero isn't really that much better than Constant, sorry.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'd much rather have armero than Constant. :colbert:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

I know most people would say that literally anyone would be better than Constant, but Armero isn't really that much better than Constant, sorry.

He is though. And no not anyone, Mesbah would not be better than Constant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi. Ok. If you had to pick one to keep, one to sell, and one to two foot tackle. Who would it be?

Bin era, Constant, and Mexes

• Locked thread