Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Apparently they shattered a few of the windows on the bus as well. Nice moves.

With the team that Napoli put out I didn't expect them to get much out of that but Inter had no excuse. Mazzarri pretty much has to go; that team should be winning games by a big margin even.

Not only that, due to the fact they had to leave in a hurry to avoid further damage, Higuain and one other player were left behind at the anti-doping test :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

M'Vila out for a month with a first degree torn MCL

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Pogba officially signed a 5 year contract extension, it was announced by Juve on their Facebook/Twitter.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
has shaanandonda happened yet

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Eau de MacGowan posted:

has shaanandonda happened yet

yes it happened last match against verona

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
was it the most electrifying combination in sports?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Eau de MacGowan posted:

it was

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cuadrado has signed a contract renewal with Fiorentina till 2019; buy-out clause should be around 35-38m, lowering each year by 5m.

E: Kovacic too, also until 2019.

Soulex posted:

35m buy out, so chances are he will leave in January.

VVV what VVV

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Oct 24, 2014

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Verona Curva ban has been successfully appealed.

Cuadrado about to sign a new contract with 35m buy out, so chances are he will leave in January. Pizzarro out due to injury. And Roma looking to buy Pasqual because they are super mad at Ashley Cole.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Yes, but just the "onda" part.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

trem_two posted:

Pogba officially signed a 5 year contract extension, it was announced by Juve on their Facebook/Twitter.

Supposedly he's getting his salary tripled, which still leaves him paid less than other rising stars who are not little pussy weiners like jack wilshere

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Supposedly he's getting his salary tripled, which still leaves him paid less than other rising stars who are not little pussy weiners like jack wilshere

I genuinely like Pogba. I just hope he doesn't go all Balotelli and gets prima donna ish, and then starts sucking dick. He's really entertaining to watch. I'm also really amazed that superstar Juve is doing poo poo in Europe. Why would you not care about Europe? That's the best place to be. Yet, Juve always gently caress off. You say the lineup and you'd think "yeah, this is a badass team." Except they're like ManU.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Soulex posted:

I genuinely like Pogba. I just hope he doesn't go all Balotelli and gets prima donna ish, and then starts sucking dick. He's really entertaining to watch. I'm also really amazed that superstar Juve is doing poo poo in Europe. Why would you not care about Europe? That's the best place to be. Yet, Juve always gently caress off. You say the lineup and you'd think "yeah, this is a badass team." Except they're like ManU.

Pogba's cool, Balotelli is just a really bad head-case. Like, when Luiz Suarez bites the next defender there'll be another thousand people defending him because he's from the streets and that makes him a racist cannibal. But don't give Mario a psych, he's just a shithead who doesn't care about football. I'm sure a developmental psychologist would have a field day with his hosed up family life.

Pogba's just a French guy who didn't like ManU.

Slim Jim Pickens fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Oct 24, 2014

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
pogba will captain the french national team sooner or later. He looked like the team captain in the WC atleast

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

I'm also really amazed that superstar Juve is doing poo poo in Europe. Why would you not care about Europe?

They care about Europe, doing well in the CL is their primary talking point every summer.

They're just poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Yes, but just the "onda" part.

I think you'll find that the Sha portion provided a good assist and maybe had the 3rd best median dribble to shot distance in the side???

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I think you'll find that the Sha portion provided a good assist and maybe had the 3rd best median dribble to shot distance in the side???

No it's true, El Sha has been good even when not scoring. Honda is just blowing up the league right now.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Roma against Bayern summed up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ASRoma/comments/2jxbec/post_match_thread_roma_vs_bayern/clfyd15

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
Agnelli commented on Moratti's departure with a "he was so crazy in love with the club, he even accepted the 2005/06 Scudetto". I kind of like the response

MILAN - FC Internazionale is saddened to hear that Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has once again attempted to distort the facts and change history. Unfortunately for him, and for Italian football as a whole, 2006 was a disastrous year in which the Scudetto was legitimately awarded to Inter by the FIGC and Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation. Those are the facts. We will not allow anyone to change them or act as if they did not happen.

:iceburn:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

GreatestLurker posted:

Agnelli commented on Moratti's departure with a "he was so crazy in love with the club, he even accepted the 2005/06 Scudetto". I kind of like the response

MILAN - FC Internazionale is saddened to hear that Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has once again attempted to distort the facts and change history. Unfortunately for him, and for Italian football as a whole, 2006 was a disastrous year in which the Scudetto was legitimately awarded to Inter by the FIGC and Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation. Those are the facts. We will not allow anyone to change them or act as if they did not happen.

haha yes! roasted.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Mega ownage.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

Brilliant

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Didn't realize there was an early match today. Cagliari are stomping Empoli, 4-0 at half time.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Allegri is making with the moaning and the excuses finally

quote:

“On Wednesday we had three players in the starting XI who only started training with the team 40 days late,” said the Coach in his Press conference of that 1-0 Champions League loss.

“We are trying to improve certain things, but I was without many players for 15 days due to international duty, which is positive in that it proves I have talented men at my disposal.

“I think the team was unjustly criticised. We conceded one goal in Athens on a ball we lost in midfield and attacked them a great deal. We have every chance of qualifying and can mathematically still top the group.

“We will analyse the defeat, because we did not play well and didn’t control the game properly. However, the first 45 minutes in Athens cannot justify such ferocious criticism.”

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Suck it Juve

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Every true Italian football fan should always support two teams - their own, and the one managed by Zeman.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm thinking this is wrong on my score tracker but it says Parma U20 is playing Sassuolo?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Soulex posted:

Suck it Juve

-aatrek

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

bayern have utterly demoralized roma, they're playing so poorly now

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Seems like Sassuolo are really good now and last week's result was pretty good for Juve?

(Wtf, Parma are complete trash)

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Great save by Romero just now

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it was, the jerk

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Good result, that.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Seems like Sassuolo are really good now and last week's result was pretty good for Juve?

(Wtf, Parma are complete trash)

I was listening to a podcast yesterday that was talking about how Parma lost Amauri, Biabiany, Parolo and Paletta right at the beginning of the season and haven't been able to replace any of them. With that in mind, you can see why they're so poo poo.

Roma and Samp drawing is really good. Hope Milan can capitalize.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, I forgot about Parolo leaving, even though I know I've seen him with Lazio. He was pretty important for them last year.

I just can't fathom that Donadoni is starting De Ceglie as a forward. I suppose it speaks to their squad situation at the moment.

It'd be a shame if a good season by Cassano is just completely put to waste at this stage in his career. That's assuming he keeps it up and/or doesn't start being a prick I guess.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

My roommate from Cagliari shared this with me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hnd7GRdv6M

Epic guest appearance

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

Great save by Romero just now

Just saw this finally, goddamn.

Also, that loving Okaka miss was absurd. Samp should've won.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Di Natale just scored another lovely goal

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

trem_two posted:

Di Natale just scored another lovely goal

What's it, his thousandth or something? I lost count. Di Natale 5ever (except next match)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Marchisio just came close to scoring a pretty outrageous outside-of-the-boot curler

• Locked thread