Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

And Llorente does a thing. 3-0

and Cagliari have taken to just kicking the poo poo out of Juventus.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Dec 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Is it me or has Zapata scored in nearly every match he's played in for Napoli since like a month ago?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Apparently City have offered NAstasic and Chiriches + 20m euro for Pogba, Juve told them to gently caress off.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Apparently City have offered NAstasic and Chiriches + 20m euro for Pogba, Juve told them to gently caress off.

Good, he's worth more than 20 mil and 1 and half clowns.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Drogadon posted:

Why did they offer a Tottenham player?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mickolution posted:

Why did they offer a Tottenham player?

lol I didn't even catch that

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I don't know lol I just parroted a tweet I read ~journalism~

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Vidal's goal was really nice. Other than that I didn't think Juve played particularly well today, the other goals were just poor defending/goalkeeping

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Catania seems to have taken over the Sicilian madness: Beppe Sannino has resigned and has been replaced by Maurizio Pellegrino, who himself was sacked by Catania earlier in the season. Nice.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Catania seems to have taken over the Sicilian madness: Beppe Sannino has resigned and has been replaced by Maurizio Pellegrino, who himself was sacked by Catania earlier in the season. Nice.

Harmony has been restored to the universe.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Just noticed that the Chievo-Hellas derby is the early match on Sunday. I'm surprised and glad that BeIN actually will show it instead of an infomercial.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Just noticed that the Chievo-Hellas derby is the early match on Sunday. I'm surprised and glad that BeIN actually will show it instead of an infomercial.

This decision to play derbies at lunch time can go to hell.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

This decision to play derbies at lunch time can go to hell.

Agreed. There's always a chance I'll sleep right through any of them, despite best intentions. This poo poo is early.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Sassuolo - Cesena match on right now is terrible, and it doesn't help that the pitch is so foggy that Cesena's always kits blend in with the background.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Wow, yeah, the Sassuolo kits just disappear on the far side of the pitch.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
What happened to Berardi? I stepped away and now he's getting carted off.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Pro dive by Vrsaljko there.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sassuolo kits are better camouflage than Napoli's.

When does Serie A pick back up after the break? Like the third? Cause I have to go to the field for a month on the sixth...and deal with my son missing me again :negative:

And missing FIORENTINA. Which is like my child, except a naughty child that makes me mad sometimes and I want to spank it, but hats "child-abuse" and all that bullshit so you have to sit him in corner but that's abuse too. So there's nothing you can do in terms of disciplining your child so he grows up acting like an rear end in a top hat to everyone disrespecting authority and having an instant gratification problem and can't wait at all and loses his poo poo like a goddamn child when he orders two cheeseburgers for his friends, one with pickles, one without and the one who didn't want pickles got them and the one that wanted them didn't get them. He doesn't know how to logically solve this problem so he reacts with anger, eventually turning to drugs and booze, but not the hard stuff because he's too much of a bitch to do anything harder than a Zima or a wine cooler because he "was totally traumatized by his alcoholic father (me)" who actually had like a beer at dinner and told him to clean his goddamn room because it looked like a loving whore explosion went off in there, and not because he was a lady killer, I mean it's because he is so goddamn Virginly that he can't go into Victoria's Secret like a real man to take a look at what's actually inside the store. No, he has to buy goddamn 200 dollars worth of lingerie to not look like a creep, but that doesn't work because he buys various sizes and eventually decides that somehing that would fit him would be the best choice. So now I have a cross-dressing, weak rear end pussy bitch virgin for a son that I have to bear the brunt of his blame because I didn't raise him right, which I would have if the goddamn state would have let me spank the little poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

When does Serie A pick back up after the break? Like the third? Cause I have to go to the field for a month on the sixth...and deal with my son missing me again :negative:

And missing FIORENTINA. Which is like my child, except a naughty child that makes me mad sometimes and I want to spank it, but hats "child-abuse" and all that bullshit so you have to sit him in corner but that's abuse too. So there's nothing you can do in terms of disciplining your child so he grows up acting like an rear end in a top hat to everyone disrespecting authority and having an instant gratification problem and can't wait at all and loses his poo poo like a goddamn child when he orders two cheeseburgers for his friends, one with pickles, one without and the one who didn't want pickles got them and the one that wanted them didn't get them. He doesn't know how to logically solve this problem so he reacts with anger, eventually turning to drugs and booze, but not the hard stuff because he's too much of a bitch to do anything harder than a Zima or a wine cooler because he "was totally traumatized by his alcoholic father (me)" who actually had like a beer at dinner and told him to clean his goddamn room because it looked like a loving whore explosion went off in there, and not because he was a lady killer, I mean it's because he is so goddamn Virginly that he can't go into Victoria's Secret like a real man to take a look at what's actually inside the store. No, he has to buy goddamn 200 dollars worth of lingerie to not look like a creep, but that doesn't work because he buys various sizes and eventually decides that somehing that would fit him would be the best choice. So now I have a cross-dressing, weak rear end pussy bitch virgin for a son that I have to bear the brunt of his blame because I didn't raise him right, which I would have if the goddamn state would have let me spank the little poo poo.

:stare:

...the sixth, we pick up again on the sixth.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm not reading that.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbQDW2HvrY

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

sassassin posted:

I'm not reading that.

Neither am I

Edit:

This, if anything, should have been the text in my AV. Wildly appropriate

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Also that was a great cross and header for Cesena to manage a draw at the end of the match. That's an important point for them.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

We play Parma on the sixth. That should be a fun game. Hopefully I don't manifest that early.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I forgot about these dumb cummerbund Milan shirts.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Go well with menez facial hair

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I like Roma kits without the sponsor so much.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

They're so bad.

Bonera with his first handball, Totti will want to wait until he inevitably walks in to the box next time.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

same

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

*does a drive by post* hello serie A homies

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hegay posted:

*does a drive by post* hello serie A homies

Howdy. Ronaldo is doing great things I see, I saw that Rabona Volley he almost scored on the plane. Nuts.

What's this about you guys thinking about selling bale?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I have heard nothing about that lol, I bet it's from an English paper. Will Juve get clowned by regulation candidates Dortmund?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

Will Juve get clowned by regulation candidates Dortmund?

Probably, yeah.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

I have heard nothing about that lol, I bet it's from an English paper. Will Juve get clowned by regulation candidates Dortmund?

There's nothing regulation about Juve wakka wakka

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

There's nothing regulation about Juve wakka wakka

I would also have accepted "Juve makes the regulations" or something like that.. what I mean is; they are cheats - possible northern conspiracy?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

I would also have accepted "Juve makes the regulations" or something like that.. what I mean is; they are cheats - possible northern conspiracy?

Hell,

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hegay posted:

hmm sounds like some win op

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Is Bonera really a better right back than Abate? lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

Is Bonera really a better right back than Abate? lol

All the other RBs are dead.

Adbot