Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Ohhh, the elusive "Good Milan news"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Gigi Galli posted:

Robinho is at Santos about to sign a contract and we got rid of Kevin Constant yesterday....Im spurtin here!

I'd be happy about that if we didn't look absolutely abysmal in our friendlies this summer....But hey, rookie coaches are the way to turn a struggling team around!

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
If only nanomachines could repair the actual Maldini's aging body. Maybe in the future bionic limbs will be de mode

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Serie A is still just as good as any other league, their powerhouse teams are just weak relative to the powerhouses in the rest of Europe. Spending a decade or more not giving a poo poo about the secondary European competition is what hosed them over in terms of "coefficient".

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Gigi Galli posted:

It's the Under 21 Euros, which are for some reason less insane than the Under 20 competitions. There used to be under 23 competitions but I think most players who are any good are playing for the senior side by then, so they got rid of them.

Here are the highlights from today's match, looks like it was a good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7AsQdpUCo

So much passion from the players, they all looked hungry for the win and showed a ton of emotion. We need more of that.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress sake, first El-Sha, then Torres. I've said it before, I'll say it again: "it's gonna be another one of those seasons"

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Of course it had to be the traitor to tie it up right away

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
That beautiful Japanese marvel

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
At least we have a bit of depth in case Chelsea Torres decides to show up

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
loving BUFFON

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
That Peireira shot came out of nowhere

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
My stream is poo poo cause I don't feel like paying BeIN 15$ a month to watch at most 4 games a month

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

treizebee posted:

http://streamsp.com/index.php

Good quality stream from some smiling guy's DVR.

drat, that's incredible. If only it was Italian commentary, it would be perfect

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Troy Queef posted:

I forgot how you Canucks had some weird situation with BeIN/your rights, doubly so considering you guys have like three must-carry Italian networks (TLN, Mediaset Canada, and RAI International)

Yeah, it's BS. I can get everything I need online as far as Italian tv is concerned thanks to vpn services (I mainly watch the news). I don't feel like I should have to pay a ton of subscriptions just to watch Milan play

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I almost got a heart attack when Marchisio took that wide shot

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
oh great, Pazzini

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
What's this I'm hearing of noted Montreal businessman/probable mafioso Joey Saputo, owner of the illustrious Montreal Impact in the MLS, buying Bologna? Apparently he paid something like 1 million but the article was in english written by an Italian and didn't make sense.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Cippalippus posted:

Tangentially related to Pato, the Barbara Berlusconi interview was largely forgettable. She's pretty hot though.

Every picture I've seen of her has made her look much older than her age

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
If I was a Juve fan, I'd hang my head in shame. What a disgrace to humanity. Anyone that's proud of that victory should be castrated and fed his own balls

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao, RAP FUTURISTICO

I have a fabri fibra CD somewhere in my stuff

It's all about Vincenzo da Via Anfossi

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Oh gently caress, through all this broo ha ha, I completely forgot that Montolivo exists. Apparently he may be fit to play again. How will this affect Milan? I hope positively

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

fgwsss posted:

Since I only caught the very end of his career, just how good was Maldini? Highlight videos can't really sum up such a long career, especially for a defender. I know he's always listed as one of the best Serie A players ever, but how would he stack up against modern defenders? One thing I immediately notice is just how big and strong the guy was. Any and all cool calcio stories are welcome.

One of the best of all time, in any league or era. Not just Serie A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Gazzetta saying that Cerci won't be able to make his debut in Milan's next match for "bureaucratic reasons", but they did not elaborate on what these bureaucratic reasons are. Anyone have an idea?

• Locked thread