Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
its better than playing asamoah at leftback. watching him play for ghana in the world cup was some sad poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Robviously posted:

I read somewhere that Inzaghi was pissed that they couldn't keep the ball out of the back of the net and this is a drat fine way to fix that.

because milan are not allowed to have good defenders anymore

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
milan needs to play more youngsters and less 30 year old mercenaries with broken legs in the middle of the park.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
they could probably put him on the pitch without any preperation and he would still do better than bonera

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
neymar is the worst brazilian to go to europe to be a superstar forward of all time.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Gigi Galli posted:

Sell Constant, keep Mexes, break Bonera's legs. Mexes was at least good at one time. The others never were.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
Its kinda sad thinking about how milan threw away everyone from their succesful years before they could really impart anything from what made them successful onto a new generation of players

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i think honda is secretly a very good player thats been played in the wrong position too long

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
is there any truth to the de jong to manu for pocket change rumor???

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
milan cant afford to have someone like balotelli be their focus when they dont have any of their old guard anymore to keep the team grounded. depending on an overgrown child to score goals sends the wrong message. They need to give players with a better attitude a more important role in the team

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
that chip takes some balls

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
you mean an old guy who used to be a superstar with inflated wages and a broken body/spirit to milan in a glorified free transfer?? wow color me surprised

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
ok i just started watching what happened so far?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Funkysauce posted:

Who cares.

i do i care a lot

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
dang so close pogba

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
this heating up

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
love to see a team playing with such understanding between the players. gervinho being super wasteful though

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
totti backheel :swoon:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Gomez does not look sharp.

poor guy forgot his crutches lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
they are kicking the poo poo out of gomez almost on purpose

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
wow what a disgusting tackle

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

De Santcis :stare:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
really messy defending there

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
milanesque

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol de sanctis

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
he can only score if he beats the keeper so bad that he can tap it into an open goal lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
good performance from milan, muntari performance really surprised me he worked so hard and looked amazing when controlling the ball

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
Man i had very mixed opinion on keisuke honda today he needs to get on some technology from his pharmacist so he can handle the physical play better because he keeps trying to play with his back to the goal and the lazio defenders just kick the poo poo out of him throw him to the ground.

hes gonna die if he keeps playing like he did today

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
translate

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
maybe they want to stop playing honda on the wing and they dont want to go with mastour 100% yet because hes 16 years old

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Bryan Cristante to Benfica for €6m is apparently done too.

this is so dumb

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
juve has too many quality players. They have guys that are really good right now but will be even better in 5 years

This is why i want milan to keep christante because hes good enough to get playing time right now but still has like 10+ years ahead of him. Why would you waste your homegrown talent like that

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
Why do top players keep going there? what is the appeal of turkey?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
sassuolo getting ripped apart by inter. it was 2-0 and i went to put the kettle on and then it was 3-0 when i came back to the computer

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
and they scored one more but the only thing i care about is gary medel and how awesome he is

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
also dodo is a bitch

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
7-0 is a decent score so far for inter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006