Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Netanyahu
Nov 20, 2013

The blood of Palestinian children keeps my engine running smooth.

meatpimp posted:

See, that's the kind of thought process that bugs the piss out of me. You are the one that brought the whole Israel/Palestine thing into the conversation (by the shear nature of your username). You are the one that declared your side, so then anything said against your side you immediately classify anti-semitic... when in reality, both sides are assholes and none of it has anything to do with AI or the pieces of poo poo you're looking at buying.

I did not bring Israel/Palestine into this thread. You guys did, and I just responded (exactly like the current conflict). Ignoring that for a minute, is my avatar/title visible? I am not sure if I am just seeing the cached version from the preview screen but everyone keeps exclusively citing my username as the sole indicator of my position, not the avatar (it is much clearer than the username)

Netanyahu fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Netanyahu
Nov 20, 2013

The blood of Palestinian children keeps my engine running smooth.

Toymachine posted:

The golden rule is to never get too invested in a vehicle before you buy it. It clouds your judgement and messes up price negotiations.

Thank you for this advice. I feel like this is a huge under-mentioned potential issue and slightly relevant to myself. It sorta is easy to attach yourself to a car after you visualize yourself driving it (like anyone else normally would before buying a car) so I will keep this in mind.

EDIT: WTF my title and avatar was edited to say "blood of Palestinians" and with the car. It was right when I posted this too to make it seem like I actually support the genocide of Palestinians

Netanyahu fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 5, 2014

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

This is AI, not D&D. Let's just identify the middle east conflict as "a bunch of fascists vs. a bunch of terrorists" and leave it at that.

OP, I'm serious when I say you should not own a car at all if you have a history of DUIs. Get on antabuse or get a bus pass. You are waving a loaded gun at every random person who's unlucky enough to get on the road with you.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
oh my god that custom title

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Das Volk posted:

I'd have gone with "It's all about the Benjamins" myself, but there you go.

Netanyahu posted:

WTF my title and avatar was edited to say "blood of Palestinians" and with the car. It was right when I posted this too to make it seem like I actually support the genocide of Palestinians

InitialDave posted:

This is what we call "drinking a gallon of turpentine and pissing on a bush fire".

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
AI feel-good thread of the year right here.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.

InitialDave posted:

Reading comprehension is, as you say, key.

Touche.

Somehow I missed it even though I re-read the drat thread three times to make sure I wasn't wrong.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Netanyahu posted:

EDIT: WTF my title and avatar was edited to say "blood of Palestinians" and with the car. It was right when I posted this too to make it seem like I actually support the genocide of Palestinians

Das Volk posted:

InitialDave posted:

I'd have gone with "It's all about the Benjamins" myself, but there you go.

revmoo posted:

AI feel-good thread of the year right here.

These are a few of my favorite things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Netanyahu posted:

Even though there were some remarks that were uncalled for, I wanted to thank you very much for making a very detailed post without any borderline antisemitic jabs inside. This was exactly what I needed, I will get back as I finalize within the next few days. Also the Charger engine turned out to be a V8 (not that it probably matters) but thanks for revealing the lesser-known maintenance aspects for me. You are right in your assessment that it would be unfavorable to myself, but I would have the motivation if the car was great.

There are Jews in here mocking you too. You're just an idiot.

• Locked thread