Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
If you buy that Charger, you need a slap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Netanyahu posted:

What performance car would you recommend around that price point ($10,000 max)?
Oh, you're after a performance car? Sorry, that wasn't clear up to this point.

Netanyahu posted:

my country
Anyone in the thread who doesn't like their country, feel free to give it back. :britain:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

meatpimp posted:

Did the moron OP ever say the Charger was a V6?

He said they were both 6 cylinders.

Netanyahu posted:

I'd like to compare these two cars. Both 6 cylinders.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Netanyahu posted:

Even though there were some remarks that were uncalled for
This is what we call "drinking a gallon of turpentine and pissing on a bush fire".

MrChips posted:

what about guilty civilians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S75Rfva9O8

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Mighty Horse posted:

I love how everyone just started assuming the Charger was a V6 somehow because the Mustang was and then that led to somehow the V8 was swapped to a V6 when the OP never stated that. Reading comprehension is key kids.

Netanyahu posted:

I'd like to compare these two cars. Both 6 cylinders.

Reading comprehension is, as you say, key.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

meatpimp posted:

See, that's the kind of thought process that bugs the piss out of me. You are the one that brought the whole Israel/Palestine thing into the conversation (by the shear nature of your username). You are the one that declared your side, so then anything said against your side you immediately classify anti-semitic... when in reality, both sides are assholes and none of it has anything to do with AI or the pieces of poo poo you're looking at buying.
Pigeon chess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Das Volk posted:

oh my god that custom title
I'd have gone with "It's all about the Benjamins" myself, but there you go.

Netanyahu posted:

WTF my title and avatar was edited to say "blood of Palestinians" and with the car. It was right when I posted this too to make it seem like I actually support the genocide of Palestinians

InitialDave posted:

This is what we call "drinking a gallon of turpentine and pissing on a bush fire".

• Locked thread