Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.
I love how everyone just started assuming the Charger was a V6 somehow because the Mustang was and then that led to somehow the V8 was swapped to a V6 when the OP never stated that. Reading comprehension is key kids.

The best advice here is that Charger was a $35K ish Car when new. It was Salvaged a only a few months later. So the insurance company decided it would have cost more than ~2/3rds of the value of a nearly brand new car. So you have here a car that needed over 20K in damage repair at one point. This wasn't a simple fender bender. It was then purchased by someone who figured they could cut a shitload of corners (or had a stolen charger to pull a vin swap on) to make this a drivable car again for cheap...and hey, lets throw a cool custom paint job on it.

RUN THE gently caress AWAY FROM THIS CAR. You can find non hosed with V8 Chargers for not much more money than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.

InitialDave posted:

Reading comprehension is, as you say, key.

Touche.

Somehow I missed it even though I re-read the drat thread three times to make sure I wasn't wrong.

• Locked thread