Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Buy a VL Calais, OP.

Alternatively, buy 5 1990 Subaru Legacys. Or give me the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Is this real?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Terrist posted:

Words I never expected to see in AI.

Buy the Calais, put a locked diff in it, boost it to 30psi and do fully sic helis at Parra Maccas to impress the chicks. Mate you will get so much mad pussy your dick will be just wet for weeks.

I'm not even Australian and live nowhere near it. Still, I have a thing for the Calais, I really like it's styling, especially the absolutely redundant pop-up headlight eyelids. But from what some of the NZ and Aus guys tell me it's a pretty mediocre car aside from the powertrains.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty entertaining when people list mid-80s Camaros with the 2.8 V6 for like 10k (COLLECTORS ITEM)!

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dissss posted:

I once saw an (admittedly immaculate) MR2 for sale online claiming it was worth something because it was the 'much rarer AW10' model not the 'common AW11'

Isn't the AW10 uncommon because nobody bought it?

I suppose I shouldn't talk though, my SW21 MR2 has the 5S-FE :suicide:

• Locked thread