Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Yeah but the electrical gremlins that will plague that vehicle for the rest of its life will make the owner wish the frame would just fly apart at 70mph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Just buy a ~2000 Civic and spend all the money you saved on the raspiest, shittiest muffler you can find.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Netanyahu posted:

Everyone here seems to keep suggesting a Civic (this forum was not the only entity to do so though), any particular reason other than seemingly great gas consumption? If I were to advance further, what would be in between the civic and the cars I listed?

Most Civics are reliable, efficient appliance-mobiles. They will get you from point A to point B cheaply and reliably for years. They also have a reputation for idiots who do stupid ricey modifications like huge lovely mufflers that make the car sound like an angry lawn trimmer or cloud of bees.

I suggested it because of the second reason.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Well, you came to the right thread.

What's this about DUIs? Did I totally miss a post?

Yes. Also drugs. But apparently he went back and edited all his previous posts so we can't go back and read it again.

Edit: It's all cool though, he was totes just askin' for friends.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

If the UN weren't antisemetic, they'd have put the Jews somewhere nicer and safer after WWII.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Netanyahu posted:

Even though there were some remarks that were uncalled for, I wanted to thank you very much for making a very detailed post without any borderline antisemitic jabs inside. This was exactly what I needed, I will get back as I finalize within the next few days. Also the Charger engine turned out to be a V8 (not that it probably matters) but thanks for revealing the lesser-known maintenance aspects for me. You are right in your assessment that it would be unfavorable to myself, but I would have the motivation if the car was great.

There are Jews in here mocking you too. You're just an idiot.

• Locked thread