Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
Given your username and choice of colors I'm going to suggest the IDF version of the Caterpillar D9R. It's diesel (always good on fuel), has an awesome lighting system, is pretty much indestructible and great for shoving undesirables into the nearest body of water. There's even an optional FN Mag machine gun if you need someone to help plow the road ahead of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Holy...

Holy poo poo you're not joking...

VikingSkull posted:

like seriously who loving shops for V6 pony/muscle cars

what the gently caress

since you asked -

quote:

I am under 21, got arrested under for DUI and in the process of contacting a lawyer and obtaining a police report etc. I did a breathalyzer and asked for blood test (though I don't know if the latter was mistake.) One question, the officer on scene alleged I blew "twice the legal limit" - I don't know if he means .02 (since I am under 21) or .16.

The charge I got was 23152(A) VC - does that indicate to me what I blew?

quote:

Would it be relatively safe to smuggle several 420 bars internationally, like taking it out of the packaging and wrapping the chocolate in foil?

EDIT: I have a med card but I am sure that's irrelevant internationally.

Oh OK he's getting help...

quote:

Thanks for the responses guys. Another question, which Wellbutrin is preferable, XL or SR? I read that XL is just some lovely way to extend the patient with no real improvement and others attesting it's effectiveness. Does it vary on each person, is there any of the two notable for usually being the most effective?

:raise:

quote:

Can anyone guess what effects might arise from taking MDMA while on a dopamine agonist?

Maybe with all these drugs he has a reason for wanting these heaps of poo poo? I don't know if there's any antidepressant powerful enough that I'd want anything to do with a V6 Mustang or Charger though.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Netanyahu posted:

The posts that you guys like to irrelevantly link to are either questions asked on behalf of friends or hypotheticals. It is automatically insulting to intelligence to begin poo poo like "My friend had a dream that he is currently [...]" so I just say it to skip the useless inevitable jabs aimed at the "mystery friend" No matter how true it is, this is the case, and I never thought it'd be an issue until this thread. Any others are hypotheticals (dopamine agonist and MDMA?? really?)

For those not "in the know" he's referring to an idiotic stoner legal tactic of referring to a third party in their posts on drug sites, and the subsequent abbreviation "SWIM" or Someone Who Isn't Me.

Ferremit posted:

Well that touched a nerve!

I thought the better analogy would be a car that when tapped in a corner exploded into a million pieces and killed dozens of people who have absolutely no involvement whatosever wtih the collision- That seems a tad more accurate in the current climate.

gently caress em, it's just another proxy war. I wouldn't blame Israel for lining up those dozers and literally pushing Gaza into the sea at this point.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Space Gopher posted:

Look at the Carfax again. See how the VIN is for a Charger R/T with the V8? Now it has a V6 for some reason. Even if your weird ideas about insurance just totaling out cars for fun were true, something more than a "minor fender bender" happened with that car. The best cases are that it was stolen, stripped, and rebuilt with cheap lovely unreliable parts, or that somebody abused it to the point where they blew the motor and then couldn't afford another V8.

:laugh: that makes this so much better.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Netanyahu posted:

Everyone here seems to keep suggesting a Civic (this forum was not the only entity to do so though), any particular reason other than seemingly great gas consumption? If I were to advance further, what would be in between the civic and the cars I listed?

Those high mileage shitheaps will break long before a Civic will, that's why.

And yes we mobbed you for breaking the subforum rules, but your blue-and-white Charger and Netanyahu avatar were too good a joke to pass up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
oh my god that custom title

• Locked thread