Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Recently I've been growing some big rear end sideburns and everyone I've met has responded positively, anyone else doing something "outside the box" with the hair that comes out of their head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I form hair into shape

naem
May 29, 2011

I remove some of the hairs, sorting by length, and press the hairs into SHAPE routinely as a part of my normal human grooming habit which I am

naem
May 29, 2011

When the dark ones come all will be enveloped within the outer carapace of our love but until that time various grooming habits form culture bias upon which previously agreed upon sense of norm depends, in accordance with human breeding tendency

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I haven't had a haircut since April 14th 2013

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have very curly hair that desperately needs a trim, but I'm putting it off till the weather's a bit less humid, as trying to make it look good is futile in the summer. As a result, I have a giant poof ball atop my shoulders, but it's just long enough to pin up. I suppose temporarily not giving a gently caress is a bold choice?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I shaved it all off because hair is dumb and stupid and so are you for having any.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
like a mohawk but it goes from ear to ear instead of front to back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

I shaved it all off because hair is dumb and stupid and so are you for having any.

What's it like to prematurely bald

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I pulled all my hair into a ponytail & chopped off about 6 inches because it's summer & going to the stylist in summer is a waste of money. I fully expected to end up with some busted rear end Uma Thurman layers but it actually turned out super cute & femme looking & I will never get this lucky with a DIY haircut again.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I've also had some pretty positive side-burn attention recently, OP. I got some sick Elvis Presley swoop 'burns going on if I do say so myself.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don't know a lot about boy goon hairstylings but these came from a page called "Cool Men's Hair Styles" so maybe it will provide some inspiration:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Recently I've been growing some big rear end sideburns and everyone I've met has responded positively, anyone else doing something "outside the box" with the hair that comes out of their head?

I thought it was the style these days to grow ridiculous facial hair, how is that outside the box?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

I've also had some pretty positive side-burn attention recently, OP.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I have kind of a bart simpson thing going on

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I have kind of a bart simpson thing going on

a row of spikes would be pretty cool

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

yeh like that but an inverted ace of spades

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my hair is like vaas from far cry three only without the mohawk

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gnarlyhotep posted:

a row of spikes would be pretty cool

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
My brother transformed my hair from long nerd hair to long white trash/pitcher for The Dodgers hair.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm hoping I can grow any hair after the treatment.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

yeh like that but an inverted ace of spades

the spade shape is on every spade card not just the ace :s:

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

the spade shape is on every spade card not just the ace :s:

I specified because I assumed most people reading ould be like a spade?? whats that so i mentioned the ace to increase association with playing cards, in the mind of the reader

What I'm saying is I assume the vast majority of people reading GBS are drooling morons and I have to lead them very carefully and speak slowly.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

What I'm saying is I assume the vast majority of people reading GBS are drooling morons and I have to lead them very carefully and speak slowly.

Says a man with upside down spade sideburns.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Says a man with upside down spade sideburns.

One day Ill shave one into a heart and dye it

naem
May 29, 2011

Female and I enjoy socialization and protein consumption

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

that's more of a mass than a row

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Can I somehow get an afro and pompadour at the same time because I want that.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just grow your hair out so you look like a fag then shave it off.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

Can I somehow get an afro and pompadour at the same time because I want that.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

god drat

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Wanna gently caress that thing like a flesh light.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
it's a mess right now but around october for a job fair I'm going to get it straightened into a subtle bob with sideswept bangs just like I did last year

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

u got smthn to say about LWB?

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Hair is a construct of society OP and you're being borderline hairist right now

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
I have curly hair that makes big curly loops when long and gets wavy when short. I told my hair stylist to cut it like Dennis from it's always sunny, but instead she made my head into a perfect silhouette of an apple headed dick.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lollin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i'm going for a macklemore

y/n?