Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Hair is a construct of society OP and you're being borderline hairist right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love your avatar and I've never seen you post anywhere

Please post more!

Thanks bruv. I haven't posted on here in a long while, and I like what's happened to the GBS forum. How are you doing tonight?

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm good, hope you're doing the same

yeah GBS is way better than it used to be, we can actually talk to each other like real people now!

It's not so bad, right? I don't think, in my 12 years of browsing the Somethign Awful forums, that GBS has ever been this entertaining. Better late than never, I guess.

What are you up to tonight?

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

oh the usual, drinking beer and posting my various opinions on things around the forum

followed by the next day's search for embarrassing and regrettable poo poo and then hating myself

None of my internet girls are around to chat with, so I'm here. With drunk losers like you. loving pathetic.

Ah ahah whooo I only partially mean that, because I'm drunk also, but it's too early for any ladies to be online. Do you have the hot-line to the ladies. Is there an IRC room with the ladies.

Preferebltyy a webcam and voice chat room because I'm 6'6" irl and have a sexy voice and giant balls and I miss chattin up late-nite women >:[[[[

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

oh the usual, drinking beer and posting my various opinions on things around the forum

followed by the next day's search for embarrassing and regrettable poo poo and then hating myself

WHERE ARE THE LADIES

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Bruv. Post ladies plz.

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

well Im sorry but I am so old I don't really even think about sex anymore

I mainly just play video games and post

if I come across any IRC rooms with ladies I will definitely tell you

What games do you play cause I'm into chess and internet pool

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

Let's wager big stacks. I beat you at chess, you pass off your list of internet bitches to me.

If I lose, I won't lose. I'm better at chess, the game.

Let's play irl.

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

so you like to play chess, I take it?

I like to play with your mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5nU0A3EC0

• Locked thread