Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They don't sell graphics cards or any sort of PC upgrades. I can't buy proper mice there or non-poo poo keyboards. No internal or external hard drives can be purchased, I can't buy routers or LAN devices. They don't sell PC games either.

I can buy a shitload of crappy laptops, tablets, and refurbished and new Xbox ones though.

I asked about the 360 and they didn't even offer that.

What is this store good for if I can't help me get my PC game on? Seriously Microsoft used to be all about PC gaming, what happened?
http://youtu.be/KN0K58EfJSg?t=42s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

microsoft is dumb in case you haven't noticed yet

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Motion to move this thread to Yospos

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ekster posted:

microsoft is dumb in case you haven't noticed yet

I thought they fixed Windows 8 and are starting to fix the xbox by getting rid of Kinect?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

burn it to the group for yospeace

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

PleasureKevin posted:

burn it to the group for yospeace

I thought about that, but it's right next to the Lego Store and the food court is right underneath it. Is it worth sacrificing what little good is in this world in order to take out just a small fraction of a greater evil?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

the food court is evil too, and the legos will just melt down into one giant awesome lego

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can you buy windows

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis posted:

can you buy windows

when the stores all go under and need to liquidate their furnishings, yes

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

echinopsis posted:

can you buy windows

i think you're thinking of windows home depot edition

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

buy a surface pro, OP. it's a sweet little machine for the price.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

can you buy windows

I just bought 6 double glazed windows and 3 doors one being French doors also double glazed and it cost me SEVEN THOUSAND REAL DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:downsowned:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
got mates in the building/engineering industry and basically there is NO competition here regarding building materials so that alone makes it cost like an etxra 100k compared to any other west country. gently caress

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

rip steve this is how we will always remeber u

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

they have these badass windows in europe where they open normally using side hinges but if you twist the handle up they also have bottom hinges that open only a couple inches anyone know what those are called?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yep, spending 100k to get an extra 50k on the gv seems a bit insane to me but whatever you can't lose money in houses :iamafag:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

qirex posted:

they have these badass windows in europe where they open normally using side hinges but if you twist the handle up they also have bottom hinges that open only a couple inches anyone know what those are called?

i want windows that use exotic physics such that i can turn the actual window panel on and off, none of this hinge bullshit

hey, scientists, hurry up and figure out how to manipulate gravity, or scale up the casmir effect, or open a portal to a hell dimension, whatever it takes

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
congrats your house value just went up 100k

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

for the next doom game microsoft should do up their store like it's been invaded/corrupted by hell demons, complete with employees that lurch around and try to eat your succulent flesh

they'd probably increase foot traffic because everybody loves zombies, rite‽

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
hey guys its doom do you remember the 90s??

hey guys it's THE NINETIES

THE NINETIES ARE BACK GUYS!!

WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING??

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
ask to use their bathroom, take a poo poo in it, dont flush. then come out and say you didn't know they were selling windows 9 already

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i really wish my apartment had big french windows. im on the second floor and 2 of my walls are basically just windows but they have those sucky slider apartment windows. big windows are important to me

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah I remember the 90s *friends riff*

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

qirex posted:

tilt and turn?
i stayed at a place with windows like that but they were old and crappy and tended to jam or become unhinged. meh, imo
they were triple pane, tho. good poo poo.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I just like having the windows open when it rains :shobon:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

got mates in the building/engineering industry and basically there is NO competition here regarding building materials so that alone makes it cost like an etxra 100k compared to any other west country. gently caress

man gently caress literally just got the bill for six internal doors and it is ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED REAL DOLLARS man oh man I should be a door and window guy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

rule 36 on doors and windows

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

are these nice doors or flimsy boxes with like 1/16" veneer sides

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

lol if you don't have hand made artisanal doors for ike 5 or 6k a piece

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

man gently caress literally just got the bill for six internal doors and it is ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED REAL DOLLARS man oh man I should be a door and window guy

lol

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

is that real dollars or NZD

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
alternatively

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

solid doors are so loving heavy

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

there's a samsung and a microsoft store in a mall here. both pretty sad.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

both rip off the apple store pretty poorly, but i understand it's pretty hard to get a view of the apple store layout when a clear view is blocked by all those customers

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Squinty Applebottom posted:

is that real dollars or NZD

mutherfuckin reql nz dollars muthaflippa!!!!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

also where is NZ champion because I got my roof bill too and DO YOU THINK I GOT A MOFO ROOF SHOUT????? hell no.

and I have to paint it later not right now. me. paint my own drat roof. gently caress you Microsoft store.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
does the microsoft store offer taint reaping or taint reaping related services

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

also where is NZ champion because I got my roof bill too and DO YOU THINK I GOT A MOFO ROOF SHOUT????? hell no.

and I have to paint it later not right now. me. paint my own drat roof. gently caress you Microsoft store.

roofs aint cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
thatch is pretty cheap, probably

• Locked thread