Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this thread is for posting stupid/funny/pathetic poo poo from tumblr

apparently there were threads like this in pyf but some kind of faggotry and people making care posts ended them so don't do that okay guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
somebody bone that fat girl quick

shes goin bonkers!

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i read the blog that that post is from and i don't know if it's serious or not because this woman also posted extensively about having not used tampons until recently it seemed like a caricature but there are so many posts if it is it's a pretty heavy effort one

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I'm a fat warrior goddess. Watch me lose my breath climbing up stairs.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Neurosis posted:

i read the blog that that post is from and i don't know if it's serious or not because this woman also posted extensively about having not used tampons until recently it seemed like a caricature but there are so many posts if it is it's a pretty heavy effort one

people keep thinking that these outlanding characters must be performance art or trolling

given the number of broken people out there its safe to assume theyre real unless they tip their hand early

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

That kid is hosed

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this fat god blog is cool
its tumblr so read from the bottom up -_-

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTaK2RDxNA

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

What the gently caress is a mommy blogger?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sekkira posted:

What the gently caress is a mommy blogger?

an insane person who stabs, apparently.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I offer our first piece of evidence against the defendant.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

There's no way that this can end well but it'll be fun until the inevitable arguments break out.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

watho posted:

There's no way that this can end well but it'll be fun until the inevitable arguments break out.

a macklemore fan, eh

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not turning sigs on copy paste thanks

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

tumblr is a nice place with lots of fun things

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

m.e.t.h.o.d. man

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Rad Tad posted:

a macklemore fan, eh

The fact that people believe that he didn't deserve that Grammy is seriously upsetting to me. :(

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I had a lot of fun posting cool art and and things on tumblr until my entire dashboard just got full of awful tumblr memes and sjw silliness :(

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

cowboythreespeech posted:

I had a lot of fun posting cool art and and things on tumblr until my entire dashboard just got full of awful tumblr memes and sjw silliness :(

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol i'd say i wish she got hit but imagining some poor mechanic needing to clean all the loving blubber out of the engine makes me realize that's something i'd never want to inflict on anyone

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
i think tumblr is pretty hilarious like pretty much every goon but i havent really seen any new sick poo poo from tumblr lately except for the same old reposts :(

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Robo Reagan posted:

lol i'd say i wish she got hit but imagining some poor mechanic needing to clean all the loving blubber out of the engine makes me realize that's something i'd never want to inflict on anyone

i just think you're have to borrow a coast guard chinook or call up a marine biologist to come over with their dynamite.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh, that would work

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Stalins Moustache posted:

i think tumblr is pretty hilarious like pretty much every goon but i havent really seen any new sick poo poo from tumblr lately except for the same old reposts :(

I started trying to search for new ways to spell privilege just for you!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
digging the hastag that would be over 140 characters long or whatever the limit is

even his blog is telling him to wrap it the gently caress up and go do something else

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kim-petras

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
got a bit of a shovel face. kudos for starting your hosed up treatment before you're capable of making good decisions, which incidentally is when manhands have already set in

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

:swoon:

Puberty starts around that age so hormone replacement will probably give you the best results since you weren't messed up by testosterone

yet

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

not sure how I'm supposed to be motivated by that picture

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

got a bit of a shovel face. kudos for starting your hosed up treatment before you're capable of making good decisions, which incidentally is when manhands have already set in

You'd be surprised at how many legit females have manhands up here in the sticks.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Neurosis posted:

apparently there were threads like this in pyf but some kind of faggotry and people making care posts ended them so don't do that okay guys

"you are oppressing other body types" and then I stopped reading

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

We're growing in weight and numbers, and soon we'll all be dead.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Ilustforponydeath posted:

We're growing in weight and numbers, and soon we'll all be dead.

she should've signed off with "just weight and see" and maybe a sunglasses emoji but only one that doesn't have real skin colour

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Neurosis posted:

Can people consciously choose what type of person they are attracted to ? I thought the brain does that automatically based on god knows

what evolutionary or cultural standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Decebal posted:

Can people consciously choose what type of person they are attracted to ? I thought the brain does that automatically based on god knows

what evolutionary or cultural standards.

that and experiences growing up

though iirc it's been shown that humanity in general finds fatties unsexy

• Locked thread