Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Professor Shark posted:

Idiotic article

I used an ecig when I quit regular cigs and I'd still wedgie the moron that wrote all those words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Shaun McIlroy,Community Manager posted:

If you consider how huge the tobacco enthusiast culture is in our world, you’ll see that e-cigarettes (see the ‘e’ in that) and the associated technology is transforming that culture in new ways. It’s the sort of thing you might not have considered before but you’re able to see it here through the lens of Dieter’s relationship with it. Whether that interests you or not only you can say.

Just like TC and his Facebook post yesterday technology, modern life is about more than tech specs and incremental Ghz speed boosts. It’s about how technology intersects with everything we do, be that scientifically, artistically (through the expression of film) or culturally – in this case.

And there’s still the hard tech if that’s what you’re in to. But for now let’s keep the conversation on track here, as often these comment sections become more about why something exists than letting the words have room to breathe and inspire conversation.

what the gently caress, Dieter's relationship apparently consists of jamming his ecig up he own rear end?

• Locked thread