Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Iced coffee is the best way to consume coffee and it's very difficult to make it taste bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Starbucks sucks
Dunkin Donuts sucks
Tim Horton sucks
Everything sucks
You suck
Kill yourself.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

one day im going to visit a tim hortons in the northern lands.

It sucks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You're plebe level if you don't drink coffee ground from beans poo poo out by an endangered elephant.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ITT we come up with the most Starbucks drink.

Like a triple mocha with 2 shots of espresso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

cname posted:

I feel bad for the employees. Starbucks basically serves as public restrooms and homeless bathing stations.

Dunks is way worse though. I've seriously never dealt with people who speak no language at all and manage to both get your order totally wrong on top of pouring the coffee around the outside of the cup.

My favorite thing about Dunks is when the staff is almost entirely ethnically homogenous. Like the Somali Dunks, the Lebanese Dunks, the Indian Dunks, the Korean dunks, etc. Anyone can own a Dunks.

• Locked thread