Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
starbucks has no choice but to have terrible ashy tasting coffee bc thats the only way to make their poo poo taste "like home" year-round, world-round: roasted to poo poo, erasing all differences between locations/growers/time of harvest

its not as if their customers care bc they add syrup and cream until theres only a suggestion of the taste of coffee left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lol @ coffee hatin' baby palate havers itt

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i too like the absolute certainty that wherever i go starbucks will taste like a hot ash/mud/piss mixture. makes me feel right at home (i live inside a piss volcano)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

withak posted:

Starbucks roasts their beans to charcoal because it allows them to buy whatever cheapest crap beans are available at any given time. Their customers don't care because they are there for the sweetened warm milk.

they actually buy some really decent beans (which they then napalm)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
best coffees ive had are papua new guinea and a sundried sidamo. costa rica tarazu is up there as well.

sundried is p crazy as opposed to washed, brings out all sorts of fruity flavors

• Locked thread