Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

Officer Reassigned Following Investigation Into Marijuana Citations
Written by Chief Kathleen O’Toole on July 30, 2014 5:41 pm

As required by the City of Seattle, the SPD recently published its first biannual report relating to marijuana enforcement. The report is designed to provide another level of oversight for marijuana enforcement in our city and flag anomalies or outliers in enforcement.

When reviewing data captured for this report, SPD staff discovered that 66 of 83, or approximately 80%, of marijuana tickets were issued by one officer. In some instances, the officer added notes to the tickets. Some notes requested the attention of City Attorney Peter Holmes and were addressed to “Petey Holmes.” In another instance, the officer indicated he flipped a coin when contemplating which subject to cite. In another note, the officer refers to Washington’s voter-enacted changes to marijuana laws as “silly.”

The officer’s actions have been reported to OPA and he will not perform patrol duties during the course of the investigation.

Please know that officers who perform professional and constitutional police service and enforcement will always have my full support.

http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2014/07/30/officer-reassigned-following-investigation-into-marijuana-citations-2/

quote:

In Washington state the possession, use and state licensed distribution of cannabis is legal. However, public consumption of cannabis isn’t legal, though in Seattle, it’s a simple $27 ticket.

As of early July there’ve been 83 of these tickets handed out in Seattle, with a recent analysis finding that those tickets were given disproportionately to minorities and the homeless.

Some pigs just can't get their heads round legalization.
Hope he's on traffic duty or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wow they got the guy writing bullshit weed tickets maybe now they can go after the guys choke holding black people to death

pfthahahahaha

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Stop posting stupid lovely news articles you stupid dick waffle cock mongler.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if its legal how do you get cited for it

E: nvm

Fetus Tree fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jul 31, 2014

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SHISHKABOB posted:

Stop loving whining about news threads you baby monkey defiler

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

SHISHKABOB posted:

Ya what is this GBS 1.0 or somethin??

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Stop loving whining about news threads you baby monkey defiler

I'll kick your rear end bitch MOTHERFJCKER

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
motherfucker*

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SHISHKABOB posted:

I'll kick your rear end bitch MOTHERFJCKER

leave my rear end bitch alone

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Fight! Fight! Fight! Actually two goons in a physical altercation would just be depressing to see so actually don't

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Coming from a dude with a whale fighting for it's life as his avatar.

:iceburn:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Anyway I'm weaning myself slowly off "news threads"

But this is a statement by the Chief of Seattle PD on the SPD blog so it's semi-news

And to distract you here's a stoned dog with red eye

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
o I see what you did...stick in a table-breaking stupide image in the op and any quotes you add are as long as the pointless insipid picture so that I have to slide left & right to even read it, making it utterly uninteresting.
Good job shithead, voted 1.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

this cop owns

i wish there were more cops like him

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mfw readin dis thread

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the interesting thing about weed is that, even in places where it's fully illegal, being white basically makes it legal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Y'all need a bit of weed to chill out.

• Locked thread