Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
one of the best meltdowns

usually they're too long for me to bother to read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
OP has as much grace and pose as a dog wearing booties on its feet.

ulvir

Bwee posted:

ugh, why can't these twitter gaylords realize that calling people human being is not hurtful but in fact is both like a boss and like a sir, at the same time

this but for teh win

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
yall suck!!!!!

Beef Turret

by Lowtax
Bump :D

Salmiakki

goldmine , thank you

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
greetings op

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Salmiakki posted:

goldmine , thank you

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

the peace meme :eyepop:

Highly Unnecessary

byob owns :toot:

El Spider

is mersault horney sam hyde

dogcrash truther

Los Lobos posted:

is mersault horney sam hyde

it's funny that you should ask that...

ulvir

peace

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
op has a point

y head

tao of lmao

goldmine. well, peace.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Peace and love everybody. Hello from the goldmine :heysexy:

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

I.N.R.I

Los Lobos posted:

I think it's really sad how FYAD basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

lmfao every time.

I.N.R.I
im not going t o insult the OP because he made a FYAD sig for me like 3 years ago. TY once again.

i am he

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

Bwee
that's true

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Someone told me he's in LA or the great ring in the sky now...

Hello friend. I still live in Arizona. Although I'm sure I will be off to that great circle in the sky, soon enough.

heard u like girls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I h8 my hosed-up, tiny solar system

i would murder a thousand pigeons for this to be a tag

SIDS Vicious

i didntr ead any of this thread has it been determined if i personally suck or not

heard u like girls

I.N.R.I posted:

the afflicted spazmoloids

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Humans Among Us posted:

i would murder a thousand pigeons for this to be a tag

just throw 30 dollars worth of alka-seltzer shards in the air at a metropolitan park.

heard u like girls

Iggy Koopa posted:

i didntr ead any of this thread has it been determined if i personally suck or not

u should read it its prety funny

heard u like girls

i think concensus is that ur the only good poster sid

SIDS Vicious

yeah thats sounds about right

tao of lmao

Meursault Horny posted:

SIDS Vicious

and you love to hang out with us all the time julio haha awesome

bwatts

Iggy Koopa posted:

and you love to hang out with us all the time julio haha awesome

let's get passive aggressive.

bwatts

jk, let's not. shut the gently caress up sid.

SIDS Vicious

nah

tao of lmao

peace

FluffieDuckie

can't stop staring at this av

El Spider

the feels frog has loving scurvy because he's too depressed to go outside and buy orange juice.

i am he

i hope the feels frog is ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i hope it feels better, lmao!

• Locked thread