Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

its been brought to my attention that i shouldnt joke about feels, depression, or frogs dying. im really sorry, please stop sending me mean pms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

i am he posted:

i hope the feels frog is ok

hope is one thing this frog feels all too little of

funny way to spell

wwry

von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever

yaa

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

cute anime girl

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

cute anime girl

lol don't mind me just bumping a piece of history

ulvir

same

ulvir

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont like people thinking i suck :I

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

my new dog posted:

i dont like people thinking i suck :I

You do, dog.

Bwee
everything he said is true

weird

by zen death robot

Meursault Horny posted:

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

the op used to be really funny but he turned into one of thoes twitter gaylords who tries to explain why the word human being is hurtful

I haven't heard "gay lord" since primary school. I think being a Gay Lord would be pretty sick though. I'd have a lot of land to have gay sex on.

Ghost of Eazy E

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

Meursault Horny posted:

Funny and true

weird

by zen death robot

Bwee posted:

everything he said is true

A Spider Covets

i am sorry u feel that way op. maybe we can talk this out over a cup of coffee?

drilldo squirt

I'm sorry old byob, we are not like you. We all loving suck.

Bwee

drilldo squirt posted:

yes

Salmiakki

why is nt this thread godlmined

thewizardofshoe

It needs to stay in byob proper to remind us of our place in the order of the universe.

Salmiakki

thewizardofshoe posted:

It needs to stay in byob proper to remind us of our place in the order of the universe.

then can it be stickied forever

cute anime girl

when the time comes for me to ascend the mod throne of byob I shall sticky this thread for the duration of my terrible reign

cute anime girl

I encourage others to set this as a goal, too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cute anime girl posted:

when the time comes for me to ascend the mod throne of byob I shall sticky this thread for the duration of my terrible reign

there are only about 30 or 40 regular yobbers, I'm pretty sure we all will get a chance eventually

tao of lmao

well anime

Salmiakki

wth posted:

well anime

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

wth posted:

well anime

Pedantra

by Lowtax

You're so mysterious

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

there are only about 30 or 40 regular yobbers, I'm pretty sure we all will get a chance eventually

im next

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
i was about to ride splash mountain with the chick of my dreams after waiting 2 hours, when the ride inexplicably broke down/ being next in line was likke insult added to injury. there's no making up lost time.

bog pixie

Izumi Konata posted:

i was about to ride splash mountain with the chick of my dreams after waiting 2 hours, when the ride inexplicably broke down/ being next in line was likke insult added to injury. there's no making up lost time.

Pro Target

drilldo squirt posted:

yeah condolences

drilldo squirt

It's cool. Thanks anyway though.

tao of lmao

so you're saying this place, byob8.2, home of the mac and cheese and smoobles memes, is...bad? weird. i felt lazy, thoughtless white-noise, and dumb catchphrase regurgitation was really good idk :shrug:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Meursault Horny posted:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

cute anime girl posted:

I encourage others to set this as a goal, too

Done

tao of lmao

cute anime girl posted:

this is just one of many bad decisions i plan on making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
just for the record i am only vaguely aware of this not acutely

• Locked thread